infinite spawning cars in campains

Obsidian General.
General_Francisco_Franco
prop_static
prop_static

Post by General_Francisco_Franco »

Neico wrote:only happens if the server has sv_cheats 1 and doesn't have my fixed cheat-control (which only me and w0rf0 have, oh well w0rf0x doesn't have the most recent one too)
That cheat control was anoying last time I played hl2 campaign coop in your server because in coast chapter all players were unable to spawn a jeep (and some people got kicked too.

That was fixed?
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

uhm, coast? i only know that it would cause confusion with ep2 maps as the jeep spawn command is blocked there (hl2 maps should work fine tough), i also added a message regarding that for the ep2 play, the only thing that i need to look after now is that people are only allowed to spawn one each of the vehicles
DisConnected
npc_hovering_assassin
npc_hovering_assassin

Post by DisConnected »

You can have the last car a player spawned disappear when he tries to spawn a new one.
Oh, don't be such a baby. Episode 3 will come out.

*Turns to Archimedes*

No it won't.
General_Francisco_Franco
prop_static
prop_static

Post by General_Francisco_Franco »

Neico wrote:uhm, coast? i only know that it would cause confusion with ep2 maps as the jeep spawn command is blocked there (hl2 maps should work fine tough), i also added a message regarding that for the ep2 play, the only thing that i need to look after now is that people are only allowed to spawn one each of the vehicles
I dunno if now it's fixed but some time after 1.35 got released i joined your server (i'm not sure if it was keyfox or the other official yas server) but all people was in second coast map, where you get the jeep and no one was able to spawn it and lot's of people got kicked because that cheat control.

And then in ep2 maps the same, the weird cheat control kicking people attempting to spawn the jalopy :? :? :?

My opinion is you should disable that cheat control kick, just put you can't spawn jeep.

sorry for my english and thanks for support!
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

If its cheat control then it was Neico server...
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

i won't remove that kick because some people liked to spam it and since i get messages whenever someone tries to use a cheat command which made me rage, also i don't want stupid kids that don't get it