Possible Issue

Obsidian General.
lcdguy
Pixel

Possible Issue

Post by lcdguy »

I have just starting to play this and i have noted a couple blocks i have run into when playing this with my bro over the net.

1. I am hosting the server.

2. There are certain obstacles that i am unable to jump over using any combination of jumping (regular space bar, space bar+ctrl and running space+ctrl jump)

3. Sometimes when there is a level change my character or his re spawns in some weird places. (once high above the air, and twice inside a mountain)

i have only tried these with the HL2 campaign. So far these issues have been the Section 1 of route kanal and Sections 10,11 of route canal

I tried searching on the forum and bug tracker and could not find any other topics on this issue. If there is a fix please let me know. if not i will file a bug report.

But other than that the mod is quite brilliant and i love it to bits. congrats on a job very well done. :)

More issues. When going up against combine APC's one hit from a missile results in a suicide. Also when shooting at the missiles most of the time they do not avoid or get taken down. you simply die after one hit. you also can't out manouvre them. (d1_canal11, 12)

Also the texturing is really messed up in the black mesa east levels.
ConTron
prop_static
prop_static

Re: Possible Issue

Post by ConTron »

Taken from the main page:
*Please note that valve lately updated all Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 maps for the orange box engine.
Due to time constraints, we could not test all of them to make sure their changes don't interfere with oc. Since we didn't want this to delay the release even further, we are asking you, the community, to please report all bugs you find to our Bugtracker.
So my best bet is, either you can't play those specific sections, or you'll have to wait until the next version is out and hope the bugs are fixed. Report this to the bugtracker though!
oc_cod4_shipment - Don't even ask me about it.

"Why do bullsquids make you like jump?"
lcdguy
Pixel

Post by lcdguy »

not a problem. i think i will play through the game and make note of where there are issue and submit it all in one bug entry instead of a whole bunch of little ones.
ConTron
prop_static
prop_static

Post by ConTron »

lcdguy wrote:not a problem. i think i will play through the game and make note of where there are issue and submit it all in one bug entry instead of a whole bunch of little ones.
Good idea :)
oc_cod4_shipment - Don't even ask me about it.

"Why do bullsquids make you like jump?"