Nightmare House2 NPCs + Content

Obsidian General.
Umbrae
prop_static
prop_static

Nightmare House2 NPCs + Content

Post by Umbrae »

Hi. I had some general inquires about Nightmare House2 NPCS and general content. The first thing I am wondering is if NH2 NPCs + content will be coming to OC as game content anytime in the near future (it was announced a while ago that NH2 content would be added as well as quite a few other features, but that was quite a while ago... as in a year or two last time I checked).

The other thing I was wondering about is whether or not it would be possible to incorporate NH2 NPCs and content in my map successfully without tons of errors and crashes. I know for a fact that they released a good majority (if not all) of their content for public use, as long as credit is given where needed.

Thanks.
~Umbrae~
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Re: Nightmare House2 NPCs + Content

Post by Neico »

As far as I know are all NH2 NPC's included in the Code so I guess the matching content is there as well...
Umbrae
prop_static
prop_static

Re: Nightmare House2 NPCs + Content

Post by Umbrae »

I combined some NH2 content with Oc hoping it would work, and it seems to have worked. The only downside is you can't really use the custom npcs, you have to use them as substitute models for the regular zombies, but either way it seems to work fairly well.
~Umbrae~