A great step into the right direction!

Obsidian General.
Freem4n
Pixel

A great step into the right direction!

Post by Freem4n »

Just wanna say, that 1.35 could be even named 2.0, because it has really nice improvements and I am very impressed!

Enhanced graphics, maps with story, atmosphere, but principally improved "teamplay" (so that it really is worth to be called teamplay) is exactly, what I wanted! Really, thank you!

----------------

Sadly the requests board is still locked, I also just wanted to make a suggestion, so I hope it's ok, if I write it here:

I think what players also want is a wider enemy variety: I thought about enemies with a cloaking device, Combine soldiers with a riot shield and soldiers with jet packs. I also think zombies should have more than one skin and improved animations.
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Re: A great step into the right direction!

Post by shiftey »

Freem4n wrote:Just wanna say, that 1.35 could be even named 2.0, because it has really nice improvements and I am very impressed!

Enhanced graphics, maps with story, atmosphere, but principally improved "teamplay" (so that it really is worth to be called teamplay) is exactly, what I wanted! Really, thank you!

----------------

Sadly the requests board is still locked, I also just wanted to make a suggestion, so I hope it's ok, if I write it here:

I think what players also want is a wider enemy variety: I thought about enemies with a cloaking device, Combine soldiers with a riot shield and soldiers with jet packs. I also think zombies should have more than one skin and improved animations.
everything in your suggestion has been done before. The mappers are responsible for that.