Console

Obsidian General.
BlyTwo
Polygon
Polygon

Post by BlyTwo »

I know there are sweps in gmod that do that, but doing in console would be cool (hint: I threw in a Lucy playermodel and want to have some kind of makeshift remake of the vectors (invisible arms that cut things)
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re:

Post by MaestraFénix »

BlyTwo wrote:I know there are sweps in gmod that do that, but doing in console would be cool (hint: I threw in a Lucy playermodel and want to have some kind of makeshift remake of the vectors (invisible arms that cut things)
If you can do that, me and XenoAisam will be proud of you (and the entire OC comunnity).
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

BlyTwo
Polygon
Polygon

Re: Console

Post by BlyTwo »

well, this is irritating, because I didn't get the XenoAisam model in OC right (would like somemone to look at it), I did find an E2 someone made for Gmod that is kinda makeshift Vectors, if I do do the sawblade thing, it'd be best if they have a time limit before they auto remove

edit: that's it, OC needs lua scripting abilities like gmod, then it'd be way easier.
Image (top sig by Ileia)
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

BlyTwo wrote:well, this is irritating, because I didn't get the XenoAisam model in OC right (would like somemone to look at it), I did find an E2 someone made for Gmod that is kinda makeshift Vectors, if I do do the sawblade thing, it'd be best if they have a time limit before they auto remove

edit: that's it, OC needs lua scripting abilities like gmod, then it'd be way easier.
Are you tried use the GMod version of Lucy?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

BlyTwo
Polygon
Polygon

Post by BlyTwo »

ya XeniAisam made a v4 based model of Lucy, a really high quality one, but they only made it as a gmod ragdoll/npc :\

I have no clue how to do whatever you gotta do to make they compatible in whatever ways, so I am just going on what I got
Image (top sig by Ileia)