Problem with Server listings

Obsidian General.
Doomblade94
Vertex
Vertex

Problem with Server listings

Post by Doomblade94 »

Ok when I hit the "find a server" button on the main menu and it brings up the server listings window, no servers ever show up for me. I hit "refresh all" and nothing happens then, either. I dont have any of the filter settings on so I don't know why the game isn't picking up any servers. I've tried this both in-game and with the STEAM servers window, neither of which seem to pickup any servers from the master server no matter what I do. Please help!
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Re: Problem with Server listings

Post by Neico »

That can happen when Valve happens to have issues on their side, I've got the feeling that their Master Servers have a too heavy load from time to time...
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

I don't know exactly why this is happening, but I guess this would be worth a shot.
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.
Doomblade94
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Doomblade94 »

NOTE:
This will delete all servers in your favorites and in your history.
yeah think i'll wait until VALVE fixes their issues. :shock: