I need some help, please

Obsidian General.
lospibes
Pixel

I need some help, please

Post by lospibes »

Hello. I'm new in this forum and of course, new in this game (am not even playing yet) i have some issues to install the game in my pc.
The error message is the following:

If may i recive some help please, i'll be glad. Thank you very much for ur attention and I'm sorry if this post is in a wrong forum.
Thank you for reading.
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Re: I need some help, please

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Hmm, this is odd - I've ran the installer on both 32 bit and 64 bit computers and never encountered this error.
Translated error message:
This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 version (32 bits) or x64 (64 bits) program, and then please contact the software publisher.
That %1 seems to hint at a corrupted download.

Check the installer's hash (you can use this utility), it should match either of the following values exactly - if even a single character is different, your download is corrupted and you need to redownload it again:
MD5: 47154427a0519a471ee33f161d5f87ca
SHA-1: 0e160189b390dcb6d99bbffc87b5f4544ded54b1
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.