OC wont Show in steam

Obsidian General.
Aaron5015
Vertex
Vertex

OC wont Show in steam

Post by Aaron5015 »

I installed OC and yet it wont show up in steam *Reinstalled nothing restarted steam nothing restarted computer nothing put it in sourcemods works but crashes*
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Re: OC wont Show in steam

Post by Neico »

I need more information that this to help you troubleshoot, does a gameinfo.txt exist, where does it exist, paths, where is steam located etc.
daunknownman2010
Donator
Donator

Post by daunknownman2010 »

You need to type what the error shows.
On another post of yours you have this, which should help Neico sort it out:

MountFilesystem(236)failed:steammountfilesystem(5176,236,0x1885f648)failed with error 5: No CS online with App 236 Ver 1

P.S Verify Source SDK Base 2007 and other games(Maybe not other games, steampipe broke the mounting with those).
P.S.S And you know why putting it in "sourcemods" works? That's because that is where you put HL2 mods that can't be downloaded on Steam.
OwO what's this???
Aaron5015
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Aaron5015 »

i did what you said Daunknownman and its working but when i use the create server it doesnt show the maps from hl2 ep1 and ep2 *including hl2 maps*
daunknownman2010
Donator
Donator

Post by daunknownman2010 »

Aaron5015 wrote:i did what you said Daunknownman and its working but when i use the create server it doesnt show the maps from hl2 ep1 and ep2 *including hl2 maps*
Ah ok, you might have noticed that mounts don't work due to SteamPipe.
It is recommended you play custom maps for now as HL2 maps will possibly get broken in the middle of the scenes so you can't continue(If you manage to get HL2 maps working).
OwO what's this???