Multiple questions

Obsidian General.
Bondagger
Vertex
Vertex

Multiple questions

Post by Bondagger »

1. Is obsidian conflict still actively worked on?
2. In oc_paysan anyone else notice how after a long time in the map a large number of problems start arising such as sounds not going away and items or effects snot disappearing and some items not even able to be created?
3. why are there so few harvest type maps and the ones that are around don't get updated or links are broken i,e oc_diving fixed maybe.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: Multiple questions

Post by Shana »

Bondagger wrote:1. Is obsidian conflict still actively worked on?
Sadly, we have been on hibernation for a while because there are no active coders in the team currently, everyone is too busy with life right now.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

Bondagger wrote:2. In oc_paysan anyone else notice how after a long time in the map a large number of problems start arising such as sounds not going away and items or effects snot disappearing and some items not even able to be created?
Paysan always had a lot of bugs, even on their last version. I doubt we will live to see that map bug-free (if someone decides to fix it, btw).
Bondagger wrote:3. why are there so few harvest type maps and the ones that are around don't get updated or links are broken i,e oc_diving fixed maybe.
Because Tysn, the creator of Harvest, said that he didn't want to see clones of their map. At least, is what I remember.

Diving was fixed, and present on the last mappack available, I think.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Bondagger
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Bondagger »

Thanks for the info. also is there a way to disable the antlions in the harvest type maps?
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

if you find the npc spawner and disabled it via mapdd, yeah