[Help pls] Hey, this isn't my skin! *RIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Obsidian General.
NewHero
Pixel

[Help pls] Hey, this isn't my skin! *RIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Post by NewHero »

Jokes about ripping flesh off aside, due to the relative rarity of players nowadays, I usually end up playing on all the different servers, depending on whatever one has people on it. Sometimes, those servers are the more anime-based ones. I don't really mind the anime maps or player models or server sounds, but a few of them automatically reskin the healer/medkits to be "melonpans". As a result, even when I'm not playing on one of the anime-based servers, my medkits and healer are melonpans (minus the custom sound). I'd kinda prefer not to have this skin, at the very least not on servers that aren't really based on anime and wouldn't really have a reason for their players to have them around. I could live with the custom sound on anime servers, but keeping the skin even when not playing on them is kinda annoying, since it makes the first-person healer model look like congealed oatmeal shaped into a medkit, and the melonpan model not only removes the convenient, eye-catching green glow that standard medkits have, but also can blend in with dirt, sand, and other similarly colored textures, making them harder to spot unless you're close. If anyone has a method to either A) remove the skin when not on an anime-based server that usually gives these to their players, or preferably B) block the skin from being automatically downloaded all together, I would appreciate it, thanks.
uchiha
Donator
Donator

Re: [Help pls] Hey, this isn't my skin! *RIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Post by uchiha »

Reopen your game, and when joining, your first server/map must not have any of those skins..

I think it wouldn't keep those skins after joining to other servers. (that way it should keep those skins only on those servers)