tf2 stories

Off topic Discussion
Turkey72
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

tf2 stories

Post by Turkey72 »

Well, i was bored so i made my own story's from tf2.

soldiers:
The soldier stood there in the middle of the battlefield firing his rpg and thinking of his team that was slaughtered by blue team. he was shot in the leg but he just kept on going trying to open the gate into blue's fort, he soon ran out of rockets. he threw his rpg to the ground and then he grabbed his shotgun and went towards the fort. he then found himself on the ground, barely alive. the fort was open, he then knew what he had to do. he grabbed a dead scouts pistol, and fired.

Heavy:
As heavy laid there on the ground, the red team vanquished, he yelled for medic. but nobody answered, he stared at his wounds, arrows in his legs, he couldn't move. with the strength he had left in him, he grabbed sasha and said to sasha with his final breaths "you...did...well"

Sniper:
snipar had stood behind cover for almost a month now, so much blood had been shed, all caused by his rifle. he then felt the end of a revolver behind his head and said "wave goodbye to yer head wanka"

Heavy gang:
3 Red Heavy's once tried to defend their control point, they were like spartans, fighting till the very end. they then noticed they were surrounded by snipers, hidden. the Heavy's Gang thought this was their final mission, as they heard the bow's from the blu sniper's they said to each other "it was looong trip" as they closed their eyes they knew their mission was over. but they then heard the arrows hit something, it wasn't them. it was a red sniper, he said with his last breath "I failed you dad".

give me your thoughts on my story's and make up your own if you want.
We will miss ya billy.