Off topic Discussion
MaxWard
Vertex
Vertex

Post by MaxWard »

Hi, I'm Max.
I love video games. That's pretty much the easiest way to describe myself. Well, maybe game otaku would be better.
I discovered Obsidian Conflict because I was looking for Touhou models for GMod. I was happy to see I wasn't the only one who wasn't fan of the TF2 ones ^^
So, well, I first saw the thread on Facepunch, then ended up finding the thread on this forum, wondering what the hey was Obsidian Conflict. I soon found out though: A HL2 ver of Sven Coop!
So, since one of my friend played a lot of Sven with me, I downloaded OS and made him do so too. And we had fun.
But, sadly, my friend's video card keep crashing when using hl2.exe, and my connexion's pretty bad, so neither of us can host correctly.
Well, that's all there is to it.
...wait, actually, I found the Touhou thread because I was looking for MMD to GMod ^^;; Yeah, actually, I'm here because I wanted another Teto in GMod.
Ah well, that's not too important.
So, all that aside, I myself are planning to learn 3D modeling and also planning to fix my connexion problems ^^;;
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: New member

Post by MaestraFénix »

;_; Everybody only love me because i took a model request.[/offtopic]

Well, welcome to OC, but for the next time dont create a thread, present yourselves in the chat, ok?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Re: New member

Post by Keychain »

Welcome, but introduction threads are not necessary. Sowwy~