Hai there

Off topic Discussion
Deathy
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Hai there

Post by Deathy »

Well, I stumbled across old screenshots and links and decided to take a look into the forums. Having most of my past time here in mind, I actually am glad to see, that some people are still around. Especially fug. Hell Yeah!! :dance:

For those, who do remember me: Hey! I am not really playing fps and especially source based games or games at all anymore but I really enjoy thinking about the great time we had with OC 1.23, the 1.3 testing, now. Great times!
And I still have some unfinished oc maps somewhere on my old computer, but source and hammer changed a lot since then. I guess :/

How did you guys do? :o
oc_28-seconds-later_b2 (90% - on halt)
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: Hai there

Post by Shana »

OMG it's you!

Glad to see you're still around, things have changed around here, for the better.

You still have contact to Blues? Tell him i'm sorry for being a dick to him back then, i was out of my mind. I have unbanned him long ago as well.
Deathy
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Re: Hai there

Post by Deathy »

Oh worfox, you're still around as well. Great to see you! :D

Well, I'm not really in contact with him but I guess I could talk to him, when I see him. Wanted to warm up some long ago contacts anyways (eager to see, what everyone else was/is doing).
I suppose the ban reason came up under bad circumstances back then.

And I see, you added and fixed a lot of new content in these years, I was missing on the fun. Actually would be time to hop in-game sometime. D:
oc_28-seconds-later_b2 (90% - on halt)