38%
Who ?
13%

Total votes: 8

sven666
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Post by sven666 »

and why are you playing map like linear coop ? because many map are linear coop and you play it all.
Can you explain that ?
Old
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

That has nothing to do with anything. You're comparing a general map genre to directly copying off features exclusive to another map.
Alfie
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Alfie »

It's hard to create original content nowadays because it's all been done before. Why does it matter that paysan copied harvest? It doesn't, people have fun on both, it's about played equally on my server.

And we're talking about this map he's creating here not paysan and harvest.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

He uses harvest's content and copies of harvest's systems 1:1 without ANY credit given to Tysn, it makes me just wanna delete his threads.
killkill85
Fatal Error (IQ = -10)
Fatal Error (IQ = -10)

Post by killkill85 »

I agree with Alfie.Anyways,what could this new map be?From the thread title,I'm expecting something religious,possibly involving magic(BY THE POWER OF CHRIST,I SMITE THEE ETC).Either that or it's something that has nothing to do with the thread title at all.
DisConnected
npc_hovering_assassin
npc_hovering_assassin

Post by DisConnected »

People need to drop the harvest/paysan thing. It comes up in like any post Sven makes. People are just repeating what others said for like the 10th time now.

Anyways, looks like something from the times. I like your work on those buildings, real nice job. Maybe you're a group of monks that fight off some demons that rise from the lake. Then you'll run from the Black Plague, or as we call it nowadays: Aids.

Who knows, maybe you'll even use your totally wrong-time-period mode of transportation to go slay a dragon and save your town. Maybe you'll go back into the good ol' Nintendo games as you go into the dungeons and kill some more demons.