New G36C Animations (On hold)

Show off work in progress models.
Datastream
Donator
Donator

Post by Datastream »

I like the style of reloading on the example better. But reloading has different styles and it's a matter of personal preference that is involved with it. Linkmister does his style now and if I have to be honest I don't really like his style. Which is alright because there are a lot more because not everyone likes the same style.
Linkmister
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Linkmister »

Hm, I like the style he animates with fug4life thanks for sending that. I will see if I can replicate that to the best of my capabilities when I get home from school.
Image Image
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

G'luck what ever you decide, I'm still loving the fact your here working on this stuff.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Linkmister
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Linkmister »

Alright then. Going to COMPLETELY restart this.....for the 8th time. Anyways the animator in fug4life's video did what animators call the "mag vest reload." This reload was made famous by "Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare" and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" I did pull it off but their were some problems with the link constraints so I will toy around with it some more however, I have no idea if I will use that style, it all depends if I fix it. So in it's place I made a new mag out/in.

Made it so the player doesn't put the clip so perfectly, going to upload the failed mag-vest reload either tonight or tomorrow.
Image Image
Linkmister
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Linkmister »

The failed mag-vest reload

I want to use this, trying to find a solution.
Last edited by Linkmister on Sun May 23, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Arclight71
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Arclight71 »

Hope you get your G36C working because it sure does look nice and I wouldn't mind using it myself.
The one and only.
Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

I was about to say the same thing as fug when I saw the vid in a recommended list. The bolt for a G36 can be left or right sided for both handed users. So it's up to the animator how he/she wants it.

However on your last vid the action involving the bolt is a lock and not a reload action like the commenter said. Just change that and everything should be fine
:nyoron:
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

That actually looks rather interesting. The clipping from the vest, I mean.

I think it's a bit slow though, but then again I think that'll be fixed once you're finish.