Obsidian Conflict Forums

Have you seen my coffee cup?
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:43 am 
Offline
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:33 am
Posts: 795
Location: witty phrase here
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Did that require two consecutive posts?

_________________
Hyperjag3 wrote:
God damnit, I can't take anymore of that fag's shit, banned.

skidz wrote:
Your account and IP are banned for life, goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:27 pm 
Offline
prop_static
prop_static

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:05 am
Posts: 69
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
yes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 am 
Offline
Public Relations
Public Relations
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 536
Location: Mobius
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
poisonic hurry up and post pictures of your other models :P and talk to me more online i never see you to talk to you these days :P

_________________
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:59 am 
Offline
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 6:36 am
Posts: 3228
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
Yea, wonder where he went off to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:26 am 
Offline
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:17 pm
Posts: 1336
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
The mafia...
Maybe he's working too hard to have time to post what he's doing right now. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:17 am 
Offline
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:06 pm
Posts: 1624
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
Lol king of the crowbar has 69 posts because thats what he needs! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:29 pm 
Offline
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Posts: 399
Location: England
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:43 am 
Offline
npc_citizen
npc_citizen

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:45 am
Posts: 189
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
omfg i want to model like a crack head needs crack seriously i want to help this mod.... i just cant find and xsi tuoriql or a wings tutorial :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :2kewl: :shutter: :siezure: :lolcry: :oops: :shock: :? :evil: :suicide: :suicide:

_________________
master of the crowbar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:13 am 
Offline
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:33 am
Posts: 795
Location: witty phrase here
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Your excessive use of pointless smilies disgusts me.

_________________
Hyperjag3 wrote:
God damnit, I can't take anymore of that fag's shit, banned.

skidz wrote:
Your account and IP are banned for life, goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:35 pm 
Offline
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:06 pm
Posts: 1624
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
I could probably make a model but it costs money.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:44 pm 
Offline
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:17 pm
Posts: 1336
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
I could probably make a model but it costs money.
Hah! I have my own personal modeller! And he is free! Though he is not the most excellent modeller. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:51 pm 
Offline
npc_strider
npc_strider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:13 am
Posts: 614
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Oniyuri wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
I could probably make a model but it costs money.
Hah! I have my own personal modeller! And he is free! Though he is not the most excellent modeller. :lol:

howd ya get one of those?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:54 pm 
Offline
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:17 pm
Posts: 1336
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Scrap wrote:
Oniyuri wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
I could probably make a model but it costs money.
Hah! I have my own personal modeller! And he is free! Though he is not the most excellent modeller. :lol:

howd ya get one of those?
Lol, he lives within me. He makes my maps and textures too. :lol:
Yesterday he made a combine crate for oc_tantrum and about 40% of the skin. It looks pretty nice!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:56 pm 
Offline
npc_strider
npc_strider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:13 am
Posts: 614
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Oniyuri wrote:
Scrap wrote:
Oniyuri wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
I could probably make a model but it costs money.
Hah! I have my own personal modeller! And he is free! Though he is not the most excellent modeller. :lol:

howd ya get one of those?
Lol, he lives within me. He makes my maps and textures too. :lol:
Yesterday he made a combine crate for oc_tantrum and about 40% of the skin. It looks pretty nice!

ahh a split personality :D
Nice...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:58 pm 
Offline
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:17 pm
Posts: 1336
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Scrap wrote:
Oniyuri wrote:
Scrap wrote:
Oniyuri wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
I could probably make a model but it costs money.
Hah! I have my own personal modeller! And he is free! Though he is not the most excellent modeller. :lol:

howd ya get one of those?
Lol, he lives within me. He makes my maps and textures too. :lol:
Yesterday he made a combine crate for oc_tantrum and about 40% of the skin. It looks pretty nice!

ahh a split personality :D
Nice...
*The "i" word.*


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group