1.33 Patch ready!

Obsidian News Archive.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

1.33 Patch ready!

Post by skidz »

Today we release a content and fixes patch which brings the mod to version 1.33.

* Changes / Fixes

- Added Hand Grenades to weapon_scripted.
- Added some skill convars for fast zombie.
- Added points saving for players that get dropped from the server for any reason.
- Added sv_mapmodifyfile convar. Set this to the name of a mapadd script to be used on the next map instead of the default. Mounting settings will still be grabbed from the default mapadd script.
- Added sk_stalker_aggressive, which if set to 1, will force the Stalker to attack even when unprevoked.
- Added OnPlayerSpawn output to player spawn ents.
- NPC melee attacks being interupted by damage has been tweaked slightly to prevent stuttering.
- Made some alterations to the custom player model system.
- Shield now protects against Nervegas, Poison, Radiation, and Acid damage.
- Re-activated player lag compensation for teamplay maps and when friendly fire is on.
- Show all players key will now only show players on your team.
- Attention and medic calls will now only appear to/from players on your team.
- Fixed several team changing exploits and bugs.
- Fixed module models.
- Fixed a crash related to the hud waypoint system.
- Fixed some exploits related to Spectator mode.
- Fixed several point_message_multiplayer bugs.
- Fixed some infinite sound loops.
- Fixed logic_merchant_relay purchase sound playing everywhere.

* Map Updates

- Updated oc_breakout.
- Updated oc_courier.
- Updated oc_harvest.
- Updated oc_kake to version k.
- Updated oc_stitches series.
- Updated z_harrier2 to version f.
- Added our new lobby map created by Tysn, oc_lobby.

Check the downloads section for some official download links. 1.33 also brings with it a full installer for those new with the mod.
CozmicShredder
Polygon
Polygon

Post by CozmicShredder »

Well I haven't gotten to try it out I loaded it on my private server and added the download for this to our download section!

I would like to commend you guys on getting this out the door! Unlike a lot of mods out there you guys really punched this one along quite well...

I know how much you love working on perfecting your baby Skidz and well you deserve a huge break! Hopefully you'll just hang out and play the mod for a while and try not to look for imperfections!

And I am glad you got W0rFoX and Neico helping they really turned out to be a great accent to getting things done around here!

I was most impressed with you guys releasing a FULL 1.33 that is something I truly appreciate as it's a pain telling people go grab this update then that update and so on....

Anyways guys I cannot wait to get home and start shooting and blowing things up now! And hopfully my favorite map Escape works even better now!:)
CozWorld Gaming Community
http://www.cozworld.com
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Would like to see skidz & hyper get to some of their mapping projects! If thats still considered a fun part of making a mod?

Prehaps then a break. :wink:
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
CozmicShredder
Polygon
Polygon

Post by CozmicShredder »

Dam I guess that is a great point! :) Well now you guys built us a house we need some furniture and grocery's! haha

I think Skidz might be laying down right now enjoying the air conditioning and probably eating some Corn Pops watching Chowder! lol

Well yeah it would be nice to see more awesome maps made to keep this thing rolling forward. I think for something like this to really take a hold on people is seeing more people develop maps for this...

I don't really get sick of the maps that already exist as I don't play it day and night mainly because I work a lot otherwise I would be on day and night! Would be interesting to see some maps where it uses DOD stuff like a 1942 map where you have to get the plans from an underground bunker! I am sure we could find some great voice actors for a project like that...
CozWorld Gaming Community
http://www.cozworld.com
Tabi
Pixel

Post by Tabi »

Where is sample of custom_handgrenade?
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Nowhere. Go and search the readme.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Does this update that says "alternations to the custom player model system" add W0rF0x's player model pack or something? If it was W0rF0x's, I forgot.
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

why should it? there where changes not additions also w0rf0xs mappack is custom so it will never be in the dafault oc downloads