The Dream Diary inside the Obsidian

Request prop/weapon models, mapping prefabs, map textures or texture replacements here.
Rukifellth
Polygon
Polygon

The Dream Diary inside the Obsidian

Post by Rukifellth »

I know the title might be a bit far fetched or poetic, but I came to think of something...

Obsidian Conflict is sort of a dream-match adventure game were anyone can face anyone and/or work alongside anyone (unless you enter a match where everyone are dressed up as Rebel Soldiers. :P)

So the though I had was that it sort of reminded me of Yume Nikki, an ingenious adventure/exploration game in the vein of games like Ico, crossed with the unfathomable horrors of Silent-Hill, mixed with the graphical style of the Earthbound/Mother series...

I'm certain some of you know what Yume Nikki is right. :P
Iwas planning to ask my friend Boroko if he could make some of the characters from Yume Nikki as playable chars and NPC's for OC.

But then the idea occured to me... what if, we made an entire adventure mission based on it?

What do you think? Give your ideas and comments. :)
Azure Edge
Donator
Donator

Post by Azure Edge »

I watched my friend play Yume Nikki once before. It was so hilariously fraked up and I approve of this request. Now, the unfortunate part is the fact that I can't really do anything to help with it. I'm sorry..
Image <- Push!
Curious?

Rukifellth
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Rukifellth »

No problem, ;)

Once I get hold on Boroko, I'm sure he'll help. He loves modelling afterall.
Miss Eleksin
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by Miss Eleksin »

Hmmmm, I wonder how that will work out for you. I really like Yume Nikki so this sounds pretty awesome. I wish you luck on this!
Image Image Image <--- Click them for music :3
Rukifellth
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Rukifellth »

Thanks, I'm more of a texture guy, but has only worked on UT2004 before, but I love the Steam engine. :D

Speaking of which, I think it's getting a bit late...

I'd better turn of the lightsAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[/img]