Walther Kampfpistole Z

Media Gallery, Obsidian Material Only.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: Walther Kampfpistole Z

Post by MaestraFénix »

fug4life wrote:Looks great, end of the day if it had some first person animations, it could be a scripted weapon that uses smg2 ammo right now.
Maestro Fénix wrote:The only inconvenient is that you will have to wait to the "update" of the scripted weapons, because actually only allows create a grenade launcher as a secondary fire, not primary.
Not at all yet.*

*Unless you found a way to invert this. Then i want know it.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Then saying not at all, isn't exactly true.

You can use secondary fire! After all the weapon only has one mode of fire, all it means is players have to learn that secondary fires the weapon.

End of the day if you sit around waiting for mod features to be implemented into public releases of mods to solve scripting problems, your're just wasting your time. In my opinion when I come across a limitation I try to get around it as best as I can, if a feature gets added later on that solves the problem then thats fine, but I'm not for sitting around and relying/waiting on the devs, its silly (lol nothing personal to oc devs or anyone, I'm just saying). I've seen people held up waiting for features to be added, and then their projects die of waiting.

I'm just saying I try to do the best I can with what I have available to me. In my opinion a weapon that uses secondary fire is no big deal especially if the alternative option means having no weapon at all.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

fug4life wrote:Then saying not at all, isn't exactly true.

You can use secondary fire! After all the weapon only has one mode of fire, all it means is players have to learn that secondary fires the weapon.

End of the day if you sit around waiting for mod features to be implemented into public releases of mods to solve scripting problems, your're just wasting your time. In my opinion when I come across a limitation I try to get around it as best as I can, if a feature gets added later on that solves the problem then thats fine, but I'm not for sitting around and relying/waiting on the devs, its silly (lol nothing personal to oc devs or anyone, I'm just saying). I've seen people held up waiting for features to be added, and then their projects die of waiting.

I'm just saying I try to do the best I can with what I have available to me. In my opinion a weapon that uses secondary fire is no big deal especially if the alternative option means having no weapon at all.
Completely true. I only said that because it would be weird that a weapon doesnt have a primary fire but yes a secondary one.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

DisConnected
npc_hovering_assassin
npc_hovering_assassin

Post by DisConnected »

Maestro Fénix wrote:Completely true. I only said that because it would be weird that a weapon doesnt have a primary fire but yes a secondary one.
Then we'll name it the Incompetent Pistol and move on with our lives.
Oh, don't be such a baby. Episode 3 will come out.

*Turns to Archimedes*

No it won't.