Obsidian World Exposure.

Media Gallery, Obsidian Material Only.
Chandler
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Chandler »

In Soviet goggles THE RUSSIANS DO NOTHING!
Yes Scrap I realize this but it has been sceintifically proven that 99.9999% of all people can write and speak two languages fluently

Thankg od I am quickly foregtting spanish
Not to mention though that because the language is not of Latin Origins it is much harder to leanr.
like when you are learning spanish it is quite easy to realize what some words mean
mesa means table
a mesa is a flat raised surface.
like a table

oh crap everything just cam rushing back to me
anyways
It is as hard for a person to learn english who has never spoken it before in their life than for someone who cannot speak a lick of russian cept for NYET, and DA. (that's my personal case)

not to mention that with all of it's strange rules english is one of the harder languages to learn in the world

I swear anyone who can speak japanese, Russian, English and Swahili should get a freaking medal.Cept americans because we've butchered the language (Gag me with a spoon? WTF!)
nefarious
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by nefarious »

Yes we have... America needs its own language. Canada isnt as bad :o
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

wow, look its joes map, he will be happy :)

See people you take the cars accross unless theres a car in a container which prevets then person inside the car getting killed, plus it makes the car easier to take accross to the other side :P
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Mutant Enemy
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Mutant Enemy »

I got an A+ in English last year :D
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

Englische Hooligans wissen Bescheid: Allein war gestern. Heuzutage verdrischt man viel gepflegter in der Gruppe.
OBSIDIAN CONFLICT
Wie die alten Römer ergötzen sich auch die fiesen Combine an einem blutigen Schauspiel. ln den so genannten Obsidian Trials kämpfen menschliche Gefangene in einer hologrfischen Welt, die von ihrem realen Vorbild quasi nicht zu unterscheiden ist. Sie haben als eingeknasteter Soldat die Arschkarte gezogen und pokern mit der Teilnahme an diesem makabren Spiel um die Freiheit. Es stelt sich aber die Frage: Realität oder nur lllusion? Fakt ist, dass Sie als Einzelkämpfer in dieser Mod älter aussehen als ein vom Schicksal geschlagenes, an vorzeitiger Vergreisung leidendes Kind. Nur im Team gelingt es lhnen, Feinde auszuschalten oder Hindernisse zu überwinden. So kommen Sie im Level oc_docks nur vorwärts, wenn Sie ein Mitstreiter mit dem Kran über einen tödlichen Säuresee hievt. Feng-Shui-Verfecter legen gar die Farben lhres HUDs und der Taschenfunzel fest. Einfach unglaublich!

FAZIT: ,,Solange Sven Coop 2 auf sich warten läaat, setzt diese Mod neue Koop-Maßstäbe.

>>ln verdreckten Flüssen macht Angeln immer weniger Spaß.<<

Auf der Karte oc_docks befördern Sie lhre Kollegen per Kran über einen Säuresee.
Translating...

I help You!
English ones of hooligan know: However was yesterday. To hay-to light one threshes many more maintained in the group.
OBSIDIAN CONFLICT
like the old Romans also the fiesen Combine amuses itself by a bloody play. LN the Obsidian in such a way specified Trials fight human prisoners in a hologrfischen world, of its material model quasi to differentiate is not. They pulled the ass map as a eingeknasteter soldier and pokern with the participation on this makabren play around the liberty. It stelt itself however the question: Reality or only lllusion? Fact is,that you look older as single fighters in these Mod than by the fate a struck, to premature Vergreisung suffering child. Only in the team succeeds lhnen, To switch off enemies or overcome obstacles. Thus you only progress in the level oc_docks, if a fellow combatant with the crane heaves you over a deadly acid lake. Feng Shui Verfecter specify the colors of lhres HUDs and the Taschenfunzel. Simply unbelievably!

RESULT: ,,As long as Sven Coop 2 wait for itself läaat, this Mod sets new Koop yardsticks.

>>ln fishing rods make less and less fun for verdreckten rivers. <<

On the map oc_docks you carry lhre colleagues by crane over an acid lake.
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

Thats as close as i got to the english version maybe I wrote out some of the words wrong, or maybe some of the special characters where not in the german words.
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
The fox
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by The fox »

Unless anyone else can succesfully translate what is written i will take a copy of the article and print it out then give it to our schools german teacher and ask for a translation of it. Im sure she can translate it to proper english but im not sure when about i can print the article out tho.
puppet master
Forum Furry
Forum Furry

Post by puppet master »

text
Last edited by puppet master on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

Too bad they didnt review 1.1 instead.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

This is why you shouldn't do too much advertising when the mod is in its early beta.
puppet master
Forum Furry
Forum Furry

Post by puppet master »

text
Last edited by puppet master on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

If we play our cards right Obsidian can become very big. :) With the new HD models we take a great step away from much old stuff. Some people are not happy with only good gameplay, they wat to have good graphics as well. I can't actually say that the old garg is a beautey... :)
[JSC]Steve
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by [JSC]Steve »

Joe will indeed be happy :D

Whoever that guy in the car was, he's famous.

Too bad they didn't mention Joe's name as the creator of the map.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:Insoviet russia car drives you! :P
wrong In soviet russia Traffic jams's drive car.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

Oniyuri wrote:This is why you shouldn't do too much advertising when the mod is in its early beta.
Its important to get as much support as possible.
The mod may be unstable at times but we have made a good impression this far.