Fishing rods, bait and catches.

Need Help? The Day isnt going so well on the Mapping front?
-WeissberV-
Pixel

Fishing rods, bait and catches.

Post by -WeissberV- »

Hi i'm new to this mod (Third day on it at the moment) and I really love the fishing. I'm a mapper and if i knew how to get fishing rods into the map, the bait and the way how you catch things you guys would have a new fishing map on your doorstep. So if you guys know how you can do it please let me know, i'm desperate to make a fishing map. :x
-WeissberV-
Pixel

Post by -WeissberV- »

Can anyone help me on this? Possibly get in touch with the person who made the oc_umizuri_i?
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

Zteer made that map, also try to decompile the map via VMEX to see how he done it, i also belive that Zteer will help you (or even give you the vmf) if you ask him nicly, but you must now he is from Japan so 1. he has difficult times where he's online 2. it's hard for him to translate Japanese to English and via versa

if i remember right the rods are based on info_targets and some other things, but i'm more a coder as a Mapper so i can't help you more :/
Zteer
Entity Master
Entity Master

Post by Zteer »

Hi.

I cannot explain in English well.
I up-loaded vmf of oc_umizuri_i here.
http://z-server.game.coocan.jp/etc/oc_umizuri_i_vmf.zip
Your doubt might be solved by seeing this.
I permit this vmf to modify and to be opened to the public. :)
-WeissberV-
Pixel

Post by -WeissberV- »

Thank you so much. :D

I'm going to try finish the map as soon as I can... I don't want to be an ass but I can't seem to find a way to get OC onto SDK (tried looking on this forum too :()

EDIT: Ok so the vmf file just scares me... I'll try figure it out. o.o