OC Working on Source SDK

Need Help? The Day isnt going so well on the Mapping front?
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

OC Working on Source SDK

Post by MegaSean45 »

I was fianlly gonna make oc_testyourskills, but OC is giving me a problem. I put all codes in order, but the hammer does run, but I am not able to drag and drop shit into the screen that I am suppose to put it all in. I'm not sure if you know what I mean, so I dunno if it's working completly in the Source SDK. If there is anything you say that needs fixing, or I something is missing. Let me know, so I can fix it. Oc_testyourskills is gonna require EP2 to play.
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

I don't understand you people....

If I have a problem with Hammer or the SDK, I search google and find an answer and fix it in less than 5 minutes. Yet the OC forums are flooded with the same questions every day.

Use the 2007 folder instead of OB for the GameConfig.

Also, leave this forum and come back when you:

a) are 18

or

b) recover from your mental handicap
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

shiftey wrote: a) are 18
Hey... I'm 15...

Also, I find that age doesn't effect a person's maturity as much as some think. For example, I know some people far older then me to be completely and utterly stupid and immature.

Anyways, I know Sean here has made some questionable posts, but give him a brake, Vasili made many retarded posts at first and finely ended up... well, lets just say it isn't a complete idiot anymore.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

Gary wrote:
Hey... I'm 15...

Also, I find that age doesn't effect a person's maturity as much as some think. For example, I know some people far older then me to be completely and utterly stupid and immature.

Anyways, I know Sean here has made some questionable posts, but give him a brake, Vasili made many retarded posts at first and finely ended up... well, lets just say it isn't a complete idiot anymore.
Gary: Thanks for standing up to me. I am thrilled for that, bro.

shiftey: You're being an idiot. This is not a stupid post, it's a question to see if anyone knew the problem. You don't have to complain, if you have anything bad to say, don't say anything at all. I do not have mentenal problems. I'm a comedy guy. Those jokes don't happen on perpose. Besides, I'm done with jokes for now, until flaming barn is unlocked again.
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

MegaSean45 wrote:
Gary wrote:
Hey... I'm 15...

shiftey: You're being an idiot. This is not a stupid post, it's a question to see if anyone knew the problem. You don't have to complain, if you have anything bad to say, don't say anything at all. I do not have mentenal problems. I'm a comedy guy. Those jokes don't happen on perpose. Besides, I'm done with jokes for now, until flaming barn is unlocked again.

Really? I'm an idiot? and you aren't mentenal?

Even if you aren't dumb, you are immature in nearly every post you make.

Try not being funny for a change and maybe people will find you tolerable. As of now, you are extremely annoying and don't seem to mind wasting W0rf0x's online storage for your uninformed, careless posts.

"Stupid is what stupid does..." and you are doing lots of stupid lately. Don't pretend I'm a bad person for calling out your wrongs.
Last edited by shiftey on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

sooo... how is that related to Coding?

this is what i call stupidy...
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

Neico wrote:sooo... how is that related to Coding?

Yes it is coding. I am trying to get Obsidian to work on Source SDK. I followed the instructions it said, and it's not working. I am asking for help, not horrible comments on stupidy, bro. I'll return the favor if you are in need of it. Don't want to help me? Okay, then, good day, sir.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

shiftey wrote:
MegaSean45 wrote:
Gary wrote:
Hey... I'm 15...

Really? I'm an idiot? and you aren't mentenal?

Even if you aren't dumb, you are immature in nearly every post you make.

Try not being funny for a change and maybe people will find you tolerable. As of now, you are extremely annoying and don't seem to mind wasting W0rf0x's online storage for your uninformed, careless posts.

"Stupid is what stupid does..." and you are doing lots of stupid lately. Don't pretend I'm a bad person for calling out your wrongs.
I'm sorry I called you stupid, you just got me pissed a bit. But the truth hurts, so don't do that. Do I insult anyone? Anyways, same as for you, are you gonna help with the codes, or just make useless comments. If you want to talk to me about this stuff, PM me, please. I'm trying to be nice. Okay? We're all humans here at least, allies, peers. Understand? If not, don't worry.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

MegaSean45 wrote:

Yes it is coding. I am trying to get Obsidian to work on Source SDK. I followed the instructions it said, and it's not working. I am asking for help, not horrible comments on stupidy, bro. I'll return the favor if you are in need of it. Don't want to help me? Okay, then, good day, sir.
Nope, this is not related to coding in the slightest, moved.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

W0rf0x wrote:
MegaSean45 wrote:

Nope, this is not related to coding in the slightest, moved.
Sorry. Didn't know.
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

I wouldn't call Shiftey an idiot. He is (and others are) just not happy that you have been posting seemly pointless posts lately.

I recommend slowing down posting wise, so you can learn from your mistakes.

Also,
coding = Creating/modifying the C++ code for the mod. Not scripts.

Oh yeah, by the way, instead of calling one another idiots, just answer their question, no madder how easy to find it is. No reason for pointless flaming.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

Gary wrote:I wouldn't call Shiftey an idiot. He is (and others are) just not happy that you have been posting seemly pointless posts lately.

I recommend slowing down posting wise, so you can learn from your mistakes.

Also,
coding = Creating/modifying the C++ code for the mod. Not scripts.

Oh yeah, by the way, instead of calling one another idiots, just answer their question, no madder how easy to find it is. No reason for pointless flaming.
Oh, I'm sorry, Gary!!!! Am I the worse person ever? I hate making horrible mistakes! Doh! :oops: This is no joke, I'm serious, brah.
DoctorHax
Pixel

Post by DoctorHax »

Dude, don't hurt yourself on this. I had some miss understanding in life too. But just ignore them. Clean up your act a bit, and you'll be fine. :) This will pass over soon, everyone would forget this, don't worry.
Hi, I'm Doctor Hax! You may have heard me from Gmod Idiot Box, the guy who says "HAAAAAAAX" then a computer gets thrown. STAY AWAY FROM HACKS! I'm watching, always watching!
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

I was new to forums and such at one time, I pissed quite a few people off, over time, you learn what to do and what not to do.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

Gary wrote:I was new to forums and such at one time, I pissed quite a few people off, over time, you learn what to do and what not to do.
Thanks, Gary, and Hax. I don't want to be hated at all. I just wanted to try to be funny at times. I didn't know I was annoying people, nobody said anything to me. BTW, welcome to the forums Hax! It's good to see you joined finally.