HL2:EP 1 and Obsidian Conflict?

Obsidian General.
FuseKazuki
Pixel

HL2:EP 1 and Obsidian Conflict?

Post by FuseKazuki »

Hello,

I just downloaded this mod a few days ago and thought it was a pretty good game. The only thing I hate about it though, is that noone plays it. Does everyone play the HL2:EP 1 part of the mod? I tried downloading HL2:EP 1 on this computer but my CD Key is already in used on my other Steam account. So I tried deleting the game from that account but couldn't figure out how to get rid of it permenately. Is there a way I can delete HL2:EP 1 from that account and download it on this account?

Why do I not play on the account with HL2:EP 1 on it? Well simply because I have 3 Steam accounts, and 3 computers, I have 1 account for every computer, and the computer with the game on it is too slow to run this mod. So I want to transfer it over to this, faster computer.

So if any of you know a simple way I can delete HL2:EP 1 from my slower computer and download it on this one, help would be appreciated. Thanks.
fragged131
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by fragged131 »

install it on the new one when signed on to your steam accout(you can sign on on any computer with steam, and viola, it installs.
FuseKazuki
Pixel

Post by FuseKazuki »

It wont let me install it when the CD-KEY is already being used on one account. My question is how do I uninstall and delete the HL2:EP 1 off of my steam account so I can download it onto this account?
fragged131
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by fragged131 »

FuseKazuki wrote:It wont let me install it when the CD-KEY is already being used on one account. My question is how do I uninstall and delete the HL2:EP 1 off of my steam account so I can download it onto this account?
so you switched accounts? if you did it just to switch to another computer then thats the problem, you just sign in to the one its on and install it.
FuseKazuki
Pixel

Post by FuseKazuki »

fragged131 wrote:
FuseKazuki wrote:It wont let me install it when the CD-KEY is already being used on one account. My question is how do I uninstall and delete the HL2:EP 1 off of my steam account so I can download it onto this account?
so you switched accounts? if you did it just to switch to another computer then thats the problem, you just sign in to the one its on and install it.
Uhm, I don't really understand what your trying to tell me. What I want to do iis permenately delete it from one account, and download to another. But I can't figure out how to delete it.
fragged131
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by fragged131 »

FuseKazuki wrote:
fragged131 wrote:
Uhm, I don't really understand what your trying to tell me. What I want to do iis permenately delete it from one account, and download to another. But I can't figure out how to delete it.
You can't without contacting valve and doing all this ridiculous shit.
until then just sign on to your old account from your better computer and you will be able to play it there, but only when you are signed in to your old account.
Frederic
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Frederic »

Good luck getting help from valve :lol:
fragged131
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by fragged131 »

*shitty music* you call is important to us, please stay on the line while we ban you and load your computer with trojans.*more shitty music*
Frederic
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Frederic »

:lmao:
puppet master
Forum Furry
Forum Furry

Post by puppet master »

text
Last edited by puppet master on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frederic
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Frederic »

Check your PMS,that should answer you questions
FuseKazuki
Pixel

Post by FuseKazuki »

Doh, thats a great idea...rofl. I'll tyr that, thanks for the help.