Bored? short in game clip!

Obsidian General.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Bored? short in game clip!

Post by fug4life »

I put together (threw together) a couple of moments from in game, (only with fraps) stuff sat on my hdd
Its just a couple of funny moments for me, My first time on starlight and kake_d :D (It took a long time to get up the zombie staircase :D

Timmy80 made me chuckle :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKQpOcCfJu4

I don't promise to cure your boredom though.

btw still think some one whos good with source recorder should make a nice trailer video for oc, try impress the skidz n Hyper and co and see if it can go on valves nice video list!
LinkNEO
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by LinkNEO »

Sad the staircase is those two color you hate to see when you don't have the colors for it.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Nice music choice ;)

That's the one thing I hate, when people just make trailers and footage of games, then senslessly throw some random band like linken park onto it with no other sounds.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

The music is mine made with hiphop ejay of all things. but I'm crap!
TBH your right cause I kinda thought to my self, how cool the organ music in starlight is, then I stupidly put music ontop of all of it. hope you'll forgive me, I just wanted to share it :(

you know of any sites where to d/l good music for maps?

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki ... load_Sites
thats about all valve have to say^
I have no music in oc_warmachine just a few ambient generics, still got to get the hang of soundscapes. I'm still not sure whether people want music in maps seeing as there is a mp3 player anyway! still I might add some music to my arena map.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Some music is good. Things like oc_kake had great use of music, given it cued in as action started. I hate to bring up my own map here but I think I did music decently in oc_starlight, cuing it in as boss fights started and such.