News About sven coop progress

Off topic Discussion
Tono-Tako
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

News About sven coop progress

Post by Tono-Tako »

Sven Co-op for Half-Life 2 is being re-designed at the moment. It's not dead. However, contrary to popular belief, we have not split up the team into two branches of development. Sven Co-op for Half-Life 1 comes first.
MORE INFO:
http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthre ... adid=32102
http://www.svencoop.com/
Vote for obsidian conflict in moddb
One click a day doesnt hurt your finger
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

That's the problem, there are already to many maps for sven coop 1, it had it's time, no new maps are coming out for it, and those new features will not be used in the up coming maps. Sven just needs to face teh facts that their mod is done and they need to move on to the bigger deal here, sven 2.
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

Power-Mad wrote:That's the problem, there are already to many maps for Sven coop 1, it had it's time, no new maps are coming out for it, and those new features will not be used in the up coming maps. Sven just needs to face teh facts that their mod is done and they need to move on to the bigger deal here, Sven 2.
no I steal play 3.0 and 3.5 I will play too and no one makes maps now because there may be conflicts with some new stuff or somthing I can't remember.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

I sitll play it to but I just can't imagine it now, after all this time and all the custom stuff they got for it, getting any more stuff now. I do think a few maps will be made with thingslike tor, but in genral, the game runs fine, and ended on a high note, this just seems to be delaying the half life 2 version from ever getting made.

And if conflicts with old maps will happen, then consider half of the custom maps there are gone.