Weird Dreams

Off topic Discussion
mmavipc
Vertex
Vertex

Post by mmavipc »

I just had another one last night. I was in one of my friend's servers (in the dream) and I was trying to propose an idea to him. He then proceeded to scream that I murder everything around me and then grabbed me by the throat and said you understand why this is crazy and why you are crazy right? I said I don't understand and then he said Then I'm going to take me wr--- in a tone like he was going to hurt me then I said in a very worried tone I understand, I understand. Then I woke up.

That was a very odd dream
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Last night was odd, i was standing on a iceberg with a giant pipe connected to land that was snowy, on the iceberg was also a group of people i was wrestling with some man over a M82 Assault Riflesince the barrel was turned to the man i decided to pull the trigger i shot the man and he fell into the water a woman who i presume was his wife freaked and went towards me, i shot her aswell and she also fell into the water then i heard muffled screaming and i then i saw the womans hair float upwards. i then decide to run across the pipe as i reach the middle of the pipe i hear a scream and it cuts to a shot of a mans head floating in the water with a four-leaf clover on his right eye.It switches back to me as the pipe detaches itself and starts sinking and i fall into the water while very close to the land i see a red car driving away and suddenly close your eyes starts to play, despite the water being freezing i somehow snap out of it and swim myself to shore as i climb onto shore a screen appears showing my stats and giving me to options: press A to :Accsomething and press B to :Bite and then it says i got ending 1 and to get the second ending i must find the key of Glysomething and then it was a blur after that.
killkill85
Fatal Error (IQ = -10)
Fatal Error (IQ = -10)

Post by killkill85 »

I once had a dream recently wher I was in a disco-club-thingy on a boat and there were ghosts in the walls that looked like the fast zombies from Zombie Master and at some point I started eating the walls(which tasted like nachos,strangely) and I was saying "Woah,why am I eatng the boat,why am I eating the boat" and then the ghosts came out and I was trapped under some guy an the ghosts ate his heart(spiritually or something) and then I was all like "Please don't eat my heart,ghosts." Then,when they ate the guy's heart I said "Woah,hibernate,hibernate" and then a windows start button came up,I clicked it(with my mind or something) and I put myself into hibernate like you would for a computer(I use hibernate alot in real life) and then I woke up.Also,my voice in the dream sounded like the voice of that dog in Up who got the "cone of shame" and was really dumb.

so uh yeah
Mr. Someguy
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Mr. Someguy »

I had a dream that I was conscripted into the Marines and for some reason the training camp was set up down at the Riverfront Park. My friend was too but then he answered the Drill Sergeant's question wrong and got kicked out. Oh yeah, and the Marine Drill Sergeant in charge of everything at the camp was R. Lee Ermey. I never did get to Training though, I don't think. I don't remember what happened next.

And I had another dream where I was trapped in this weird open world and I was a spy or something and I had to sabotage the enemy's stuff. The enemies being The Russians (USSR?) and BLU Team. I think they were cooping with each other. BLU Team members were very hard to deal with, Russian Soldiers weren't that bad to deal with though, except for the one with the T-72. Also there was this town that was like, the center of the world I was in, I forget what purpose it served but I remember I had to sink a ship for some reason, then break a dam and drain the river so the boat was stuck on the riverbed. I think after I sunk the boat and drained the River, the US Army invaded and we were the winners. :D
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

I had a dream where I was a 20 year old working in a fast food joint. I lived in a small town with not much business so I was stuck in that job. I couldn't drive to another place as I couldn't ever pass my test, I was socially awkward and my co-worker in the fast foot joint hated my guts. I had repressed lust for some smart athletic southern girl, she's my only best friend beside some kid who was mentally challenged. He was the only one that could have fully tolerated me.

And to top all of that off I lived in a pineapple under the sea.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

sounds reall familiar vasili.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
lwhyl Infiltrator
HURHP DURHP!!!!
HURHP DURHP!!!!

Post by lwhyl Infiltrator »

destiny, i have been reading some of ur comments about uraby and i think it could be some kind of passesd relitive or person who wants something from you or loves you too much to let you go...my thoughts

EDIT: WOW!!! Check this out!!! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Uraby Somehow connected?
Why...
lwhyl Infiltrator
HURHP DURHP!!!!
HURHP DURHP!!!!

Vasili wrote:I had a dream where I was a 20 year old working in a fast food joint. I lived in a small town with not much business so I was stuck in that job. I couldn't drive to another place as I couldn't ever pass my test, I was socially awkward and my co-worker in the fast foot joint hated my guts. I had repressed lust for some smart athletic southern girl, she's my only best friend beside some kid who was mentally challenged. He was the only one that could have fully tolerated me.

And to top all of that off I lived in a pineapple under the sea.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! btw soz 4 double postin :(
Why...
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

lwhyl Infiltrator wrote:destiny, i have been reading some of ur comments about uraby and i think it could be some kind of passesd relitive or person who wants something from you or loves you too much to let you go...my thoughts

EDIT: WOW!!! Check this out!!! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Uraby Somehow connected?
1 problem with your theory i dont have a dead relitive.
i created uraby myself back wen i was 9 becuase i never had anyone to talk to and everyone else was mean. and yeah i got his name from that card.
Image Image
lwhyl Infiltrator
HURHP DURHP!!!!
HURHP DURHP!!!!

ahh i see.
Why...
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

So Uraby is both a split personality and an imaginary friend,interesting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Ah the great tale of Uraby.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

hes more like the personality then imaginary.
that crosover happend somewhere wen i was 10 and discovered the internets. i was starting to forget him but then he suddenly took control.
Image Image
lwhyl Infiltrator
HURHP DURHP!!!!
HURHP DURHP!!!!

this seems really weird...is this like a big thing and you have to see a phyciatrist? frak how to spell it :(
Why...
lwhyl Infiltrator
HURHP DURHP!!!!
HURHP DURHP!!!!

destiny wrote:
lwhyl Infiltrator wrote:destiny, i have been reading some of ur comments about uraby and i think it could be some kind of passesd relitive or person who wants something from you or loves you too much to let you go...my thoughts

1 problem with your theory i dont have a dead relitive.
i created uraby myself back wen i was 9 becuase i never had anyone to talk to and everyone else was mean. and yeah i got his name from that card.

Ok, have you heard or seen anything strange or parranormal in your home? PARANORMAL ACTIVITY FTW! :D
Why...