World of warcraft

Off topic Discussion
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

W0rf0x wrote:
Fire_cube wrote:worfox deleted my opinion, thats why i posted a homofag reply instead
I deleted your post because it was just a stupid "gtfo" reply, you dont have the right to tell someone to leave the forum just because he plays a game that you dont like, if you dont like wow, then dont post here and leave him alone. (i also dont like wow, but thats no reasson for me to delete the thread or to flame him.)
I really hate how childish most of this forums members are, thinking its cool to flame everyone with other opinions/interests, like these wanabe hip-hop-gangsters.
Acting "MATURE" on the internet always results in yourself looking like a useless bragging fool. We're here to play videogames online, not to discuss about worldwide political values.

Here's a good example - http://www.garry.tv/

Get used to it, and try actually having fun when playing OC instead of slaying players when you feel your little admin ego is slightly touched
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Fire_cube wrote:
W0rf0x wrote:
Fire_cube wrote:worfox deleted my opinion, thats why i posted a homofag reply instead
I deleted your post because it was just a stupid "gtfo" reply, you dont have the right to tell someone to leave the forum just because he plays a game that you dont like, if you dont like wow, then dont post here and leave him alone. (i also dont like wow, but thats no reasson for me to delete the thread or to flame him.)
I really hate how childish most of this forums members are, thinking its cool to flame everyone with other opinions/interests, like these wanabe hip-hop-gangsters.
Acting "MATURE" on the internet always results in yourself looking like a useless bragging fool. We're here to play videogames online, not to discuss about worldwide political values.

Get used to it, and try actually having fun when playing OC instead of slaying players when you feel your little admin ego is slightly touched
You derailed this massively. This isn't about your maturity, you made it that, it's about you flaming someone (outside of the flamebarn) for playing a game. If you have an objective opinion, say it, don't tell him to gtfo though for having a different opinion.
Gurluas
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Gurluas »

Back to topic, aye i do play wow, but not so much, its so repetetive, got a high elf hunter on venture & co.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

I Didn't know Newman was English.
I had the misfortune of reading his blog, and the man likes to emphasize his wealth.

:boring:
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Fire_cube wrote:
W0rf0x wrote:

Oh, sorry that im doing my job as an moderator, and how is flaming other people usefull? what have you done for the community/mod other than flaming everyone? whos the "useless bragging fool" now?
You can flame, spam, tell others to gtfo and w/e as much as you want in the flame barn, thats why it is there, but ffs, keep it out of the other sections.
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

yet another e-argument i lose at.

:[
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by larz »

Fire_cube wrote:yet another e-argument i lose at.

:[
gtfo now!!!!

jk

but anyway WOW, this is the 1st time ive heard anyone say anything bad about this game.... I normally hate RPG's, but i was going to give this a try..

The great Oblivion edlscrolls 4 bored me to tears, while i loved Final Fantasy 10 unil i discovered they gayness of sidequests and forever quit playing it
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children
Fenrir
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Fenrir »

Are you kidding?
Oblivion was the most fun I've ever had.
I had a level 34 Khajit custom class with 110% chameleon enchanted armor and my custom knife with like 20 of every elemental damage.
I will spit right in your fraking face.
How does it taste? After the lips are sealed below your waist,
You will never frak again.
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by larz »

im not joking, oblivion bored within an hour of playing
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children
Steve
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Steve »

I didn't play much of it, but it's really slow paced. (from what i've seen)

If deep, immersive RPG's were my thing, id love it.

If it were an MMO, it would be great. I just feel so alone in a maze of sidequests in that game. (Oblivion)

I played wow, got addicted for a few hours, its fun, i respect it.

Not my thing though. Especially with that monthly fee.
Steve: Yo tengo tu madre en mi pantalones, lolzo
Fire_cube: my mom is actually in MY pants
Fire_cube: youshithead
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

be a real(cheap)man and plau diablo 2!
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

Anyone played LOTRO? Lord of the Rings online.
I don't mind that, not such a grind fest.
HBK
Banned

Re: World of warcraft

Post by HBK »

Xesum wrote:I've just started playing this addictive game!
Play another week and you'll start to realize how fraking shitty deceitful life-wasting piece of shit this World of Homocraft really is. When it came out it was like a total orgasmus maximus and everything was cool, but now Blizzard has just assraped the game too many times - it gets more boring after every patch and the new expansion will ruin the game entirely - again, like Burning Crusade did. I actually used to play that game with destu, for some time.
skidz wrote:Anyone played LOTRO? Lord of the Rings online.
Sure. Just playing it for 5 minutes makes you puke and shit out of every hole you have in your body, because it's as boring as all JoesComa's maps tangled together. People pay a full price for this and get disappointed, I've seen that.