Weird Dreams

Off topic Discussion
RocketRunner
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Re: Weird Dreams

Post by RocketRunner »

Copy-paste from my Tumblr:

I had a really weird-ass dream last night. I dreamed that I was on some sort of school/college trip, but with people I definitely didn’t know, and we must have been somewhere in Washington D.C. or something like that, because it was at a fancy place with a lot of security guys walking about who looked like they were from the Secret Service, and I think one guy got separated from the group and we were having lunch there. Couldn’t look at much because of the tight security there.

Then, somehow, either because I woke up and went back to sleep or because of how my brain works, I was somehow in something not-so-related, and all I remember was that I had to take a trip or two with some woman in an elevator that apparently went into space, and the second trip involved it getting broken into by…something or someone. I think I also remember running about some catwalks way up in the freaking sky and I had to use some WWII-esque machine gun against some evil goons, but one of them managed to get close and started taunting me. I think I must have dreamed that I was a Shinji Ikari rip-off and those were my adventures.
I usually run from rockets.
Pretty straightforward.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

I had a really weird dream.

I don't know how, but, I was able to "hack" the mind of a unknown person while I was sleeping. Sometimes, I saw some memories from me, but others, were completely new, it looked both from their own eyes, or whatever the person saw on TV/Internet. All the images or videos were "loaded" with numbers, pretty much like this:

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

Is scary how the mind can build new stuff from your knowledge.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

I was back in high school and I could make myself fly by pulling myself away from the ground.

I think I've had that dream before.

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

so yeah yesterday had a weird dream but forgot to post about it and now i only remember me fighting velociraptors with glowing red eyes in some kind of hotel resort place at night.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

I had one about McDonald's having construction worker breakfast platters, and then I told someone to jump off a building and they did, I was going to push them but they jumped by themselves.

Also had one about China being in my closet and being made of Lego, and we carpet bombed it with cardboard F35s.

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

had one but cant really remember it in detail, only remember it was 2 parted and first one revolved around a summoned god trying to kill me with the second one being around fried oysters.
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image