Re: OC Lounge

Post by Baddtraxx »

O:
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

BiElGaMe wrote:Never been so addicted to Trackmania²,I'm even forgetting to play OC and TF2 :<

And now I have a stomache >.<
Shit, man. I'm glad I don't have a stomach.
Robin
Donator
Donator

Post by Robin »

Patchouli wrote:wierd O.o
but I like vending machines, they hav skittles!
that's what I keep buying :3
LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by LivingWithGames »

Keychain wrote:
BiElGaMe wrote:Never been so addicted to Trackmania²,I'm even forgetting to play OC and TF2 :<

And now I have a stomache >.<
Shit, man. I'm glad I don't have a stomach.
...excuse me?Sorry if I mispelled that,i think it's spelled Stomach ache.

You're kinda weird sometimes,Key.

Just being honest,no need to go harsh on me.
Azure Edge
Donator
Donator

Post by Azure Edge »

You're one to call someone weird. How unusual.
Image <- Push!
Curious?

Pope_Homeless_XIII
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Pope_Homeless_XIII »

Vuten wrote:
Patchouli wrote:wierd O.o
but I like vending machines, they hav skittles!
that's what I keep buying :3
I like when vending machines give me double of what I ordered.

Funny story a few years ago I went to a vending machine wanting to buy some peanut M&Ms. So I got the machine & saw they were in stock, so I put my money in & punched the numbers; *Beep* *Beep* "Sold Out". I punched the keys again same error, so f' it I decided to try my luck on a honey bagel... *Beep* *Beep* "Sold Out"; Again the items were clearly there. "Well frak..." I thought to myself, so I pressed the refund button but it didn't spit out my cash, pressed the refund button a couple more times... nothing. So whatever I punched the keys for some plantain chips because they're delicious & the machine was hell bent on making a sale, *Beep* *Beep* "Sold Out". At this point, getting frustrated I just decide I'm just gonna order pork rinds (I don't really like pork rinds)... *ZZZZZZZZT* *PLOK* *Clink Clink* "Have a nice day!".

Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

A friend of mine wants to do a gasmask overlay, but wants refraction, so there has to be two materials, but you can only have one env_screenoverlay at a time. So I fixed it for him...well... not really a "fix", but meh, it will work.

The picture is pretty crappy, but I am drawing two overlay materials; a UnlitGeneric and a refraction material("tp_refract" and "combine_binocoverlay"). The "tp_refract" overlay is produced by the env_screenoverlay while the other is the code blow.

Added this at the beginning of the function CViewRender::PerformScreenOverlay:

Code: Select all

IMaterial *blah = materials->FindMaterial( "effects/combine_binocoverlay", TEXTURE_GROUP_OTHER ); //Gary- Find the material we want and give it a name
		DrawScreenEffectMaterial( blah, x, y, w, h ); //Draw dis bitch
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

That effect looks more being under the effects of drugs. You dont see that when you wear a gasmask (look for example COD:BO or Metro 2033).
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

Lol, that's not for the goggles, it's just two materials I used to do my testing. He has some better looking textures, he just couldn't get two overlays at once, so I did this for him. He will replace these "place holders" with his stuff.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

Ammm.

Depresed, so no OC work for today. :(
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

talking about hats you heard there also going to apear in new dota that had the (possible) ep3 code?
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
FreeFall89
prop_static
prop_static

Post by FreeFall89 »

hey guuuuys finally got my tv setup next to me pc :p
Still need to find a second monitor of the same model for cheap though..

Azure Edge
Donator
Donator

Post by Azure Edge »

Someone please help me cut my lawn ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้
Image <- Push!
Curious?