Anyone get the Wii?

Off topic Discussion
Kinhoshi
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Anyone get the Wii?

Post by Kinhoshi »

I got the Wii. Waited in line for like 24 hours, and there were 29 of them. Wal-Mart moved up like 3 times. (We were waiting in the Layaway thingy, was moved to their outside garden thing... which was cold.

Was moved back inside like in a very cramped area, then moved back to Layaway.) I really thought Wal-Mart was more friendly, they kinda made up for it by giving some free stuff (Like some Wii stickers/pens/non permanent tattoos/iron-on things of "Wii play" for shirts and some stuff they didn't have much of like some Wii ski hats.)

When they started selling them at 12 AM we had to wait an extra 30 minutes because they were taking forever.
I wasn't able to sleep at all there, so my brother came by, and saved my spot for 3 hours while I had some rest at my home. When I got it and came home my other brothers hogged it up so I didn't get to play. :\ I got a total of 8 hours of sleep in the past 2 days.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

If my parents want to get me something for Christmas, ill let them get me one of those. Nintendo are doing good with the supply on demand, I doubt it will be a problem getting one.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

My parents got one, I saw for christmas, probably to leave under the tree. Grrr, I want one and it's so close...
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

Frederic
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Frederic »

skidz wrote:If my parents want to get me something for Christmas, ill let them get me one of those. Nintendo are doing good with the supply on demand, I doubt it will be a problem getting one.
At 250$,the WII has a lower price lauch that the first Xbox :shock: .Nintendo doesnt always have the best graphics,but they take it back with gameplay.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

They have smashed everything! :occrash:
Frederic
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Frederic »

:shock: Friggen assholes,a poor child n africa could be living with the money they wasted :cry:
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

They take donations to buy the systems. Its like someone paying you to smash something. They did make up the idea though.
Kinhoshi
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Kinhoshi »

Gandorques Hikla
Entity Master
Entity Master

Post by Gandorques Hikla »

I´m from Germany, we still have to wait until the Second December week for the German Wii Release. X_x

Can anyone buy and send me one? lol
Don´t feed the Graphic Whores!
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

Hah! The wii isn't released until Decempber 8 here in Sweden. I'm not going to buy it on its release anyway though...
fragged131
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by fragged131 »

Fredy The Pwner wrote:
skidz wrote:If my parents want to get me something for Christmas, ill let them get me one of those. Nintendo are doing good with the supply on demand, I doubt it will be a problem getting one.
At 250$,the WII has a lower price lauch that the first Xbox :shock: .Nintendo doesnt always have the best graphics,but they take it back with gameplay.
:whine: fanboy.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

fragged131 wrote:
Fredy The Pwner wrote:
It takes one to find one. :)
Frederic
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Frederic »

fragged131 wrote:
Fredy The Pwner wrote:
Im not a fanboy,im just pointing out the facts,and i dont have the Wii yet.If you want a real fanboy,BRAD is the example with STALKER :lol:
[JSC]Steve
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by [JSC]Steve »

I play it at my friends house everyday. I freakin love it.

Just waiting on Gamestop to get a shipment so i can get mine.

Then you wont see me around much for about a week, as I will be in a locked dark room with Zelda and a constant supply of mountain dew.