VCD Help

You have an image? You want others to see it? You feel the need to show everyone a picture of your Mother? You have come to the right place!
DoctorHax
Pixel

VCD Help

Post by DoctorHax »

I was looking online, I've even searched on Google, and I couldn't get VCD tow work. I need VCD for GCFscape. Anyone around here knows anyway to fix this?
Hi, I'm Doctor Hax! You may have heard me from Gmod Idiot Box, the guy who says "HAAAAAAAX" then a computer gets thrown. STAY AWAY FROM HACKS! I'm watching, always watching!
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

Dude, this is suppose to be at the Outside World category, but I guess it was a mistake. I've been having the same problem too. I know that VCD is Video CD, so really, I don't know why the voices in GCFscape are videos, I thought they were MP3s, just sound?
DoctorHax
Pixel

Post by DoctorHax »

Wait, I just got it to work. Nevermind.
Hi, I'm Doctor Hax! You may have heard me from Gmod Idiot Box, the guy who says "HAAAAAAAX" then a computer gets thrown. STAY AWAY FROM HACKS! I'm watching, always watching!
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

:lockit: This just wierd's me out.

Sean, seriously, nobody hates you, you're obviously still welcome as only your alt account has been banned. But alt accounting when your not banned is just wierd.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

He's just trying to look like He's got friends obviously.