Figures

You have an image? You want others to see it? You feel the need to show everyone a picture of your Mother? You have come to the right place!
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Figures

Post by Lucky9Two »

Hit up my local Hot Topic today

Yes, that's the forums open on the right side.

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Fluttershy > Derpy. Just saying. :v
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.
cementiet
prop_physics
prop_physics

Post by cementiet »

Lol on that Gnome, only got 3 statues myzelf still need more, but they cost a rib out of my body (least the ones i like)

Hitagi Senjougahara and Tsubasa Hanekawa (win for the cat ears) from bakemonogatari, my fav anime. Both from Goodsmile Company

And some1 from to heart wich i still need to watch somewhere after the huge anime list ''still to watch'' bought it france somewhere.
So many idea's, So less time
DA: http://cementiet.deviantart.com/
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"