The Cellular Telephone Device Thread

You have an image? You want others to see it? You feel the need to show everyone a picture of your Mother? You have come to the right place!
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

The Cellular Telephone Device Thread

Post by Lucky9Two »

My last phone was some kind of LG that has no markings on it:

This is my new one:

Loving the Note 2 because note taking in class is amazingly easier, as well as daily journals not being a pain in the ass plus having the risk of someone finding my psychotic ramblings.

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Re: The Cellular Telephone Device Thread

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Sony Xperia go here, haven't taken a pic of it before so I can't post one here yet. I dig its compact size and weight, but the screen's resolution is rather tiny. That and the fact that it has a meagre 512 MB of RAM (why couldn't Sony have swapped out some flash memory for more RAM instead?). :<

I'm not really a fan of large phones or phablets because 1) it's kinda awkward to hold up a massive slab to one's face (though earpieces can be used to work around that) and 2) it reduces the user's privacy (more for those conservative people out there, like yours truly). Anyway, nice phone. Or phablet.
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.
Lucky9Two
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Lucky9Two »

I had someone the other day say it was bigger than his dick size...
ಠ_ಠ

"For though I fly through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil, for I am at 70,000 feet and climbing"
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Well, might as well post a pic (or two) of mine too (click the thumbnails below to view the actual image in a new tab).
[thumbnail]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/28/1547530/Documents/Pictures/DSC_0950.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/28/1547530/Documents/Pictures/DSC_0952.jpg[/thumbnail]
Waterproofing ftw, I really like how I can just wash my phone with a little bit of soap if the screen gets too oily or grimy. Just note that this phone is only waterproof, and not shockproof (screw all those misleading videos out there showing how they can throw the phone anywhere without it taking damage, users have already reported screen shatters after being dropped from about waist height, some even lower).

I do kinda like my dad's phone though, a Sony Xperia P (the two pics above were shot using its camera). Its screen is awesome and its overall design is really pretty. But the battery capacity is appalling for the hardware's power draw. :/
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.