Neico wrote:maybe they are currently having "Tea Time" xDDDDD
STFU, don't dis us British.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

But you ARE having tea time. O_o
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:But you ARE having tea time. O_o
Its called "Curry Time"
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

It's called "SHUT UP!", "Curry Time" is what Indians and Indo-Brits have.
Image Image Image

Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:It's called "SHUT UP!", "Curry Time" is what Indians and Indo-Brits have.
Curry is better than tea.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

I like tea. Oh and we're gettin really off topic here...

So, for 1.35 or something, do you plan to add custom melee weapon support, hyper and skidz?
Also a question for 1.34: will oc_return_c17 be officially included? if so i could just test if the trigger_changelevel works and then pakrat the stuff and upload it. :)

Oh and it'd be cool if the ich could walk on land. very slowly. like some crappy fish that tries to be a dinosaur :lmao:
Never mind...
But i'll just fix up the model, so it won't have those shitty translucent parts anymore... maybe i'll also fix some animations, because the swimming animations suck. somehow they don't look as if it was really some fishy thing.
i noticed that in the slow swimming animation there's a translational movement of the whole model. how did you get around this in the code for the ichy? if i make a fixed model should i just do the same for this animation or should i just make it not be moved?
Image Image Image

shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

Do you plan on putting any CSS grenades in any future releases? Would be great to have a co-op map that uses a teammates smoke nade to cover your teams advance.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Flash nades that stun enemies I say!
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

You could use the bugbait animation. If you don't know what I'm talking about throw some bugbait at a combine and see what they do.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

ronjonsh wrote:You could use the bugbait animation. If you don't know what I'm talking about throw some bugbait at a combine and see what they do.
They dance.

-How original-
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

He meant using this animation for combine that were blinded by a flashbang.
Image Image Image

Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:He meant using this animation for combine that were blinded by a flashbang.
and i meant when EA fail to do anything good ever in their entire existance.
Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

Blues wrote:I like tea. Oh and we're gettin really off topic here...

So, for 1.35 or something, do you plan to add custom melee weapon support, hyper and skidz?
Also a question for 1.34: will oc_return_c17 be officially included? if so i could just test if the trigger_changelevel works and then pakrat the stuff and upload it. :)

Oh and it'd be cool if the ich could walk on land. very slowly. like some crappy fish that tries to be a dinosaur :lmao:
Never mind...
But i'll just fix up the model, so it won't have those shitty translucent parts anymore... maybe i'll also fix some animations, because the swimming animations suck. somehow they don't look as if it was really some fishy thing.
i noticed that in the slow swimming animation there's a translational movement of the whole model. how did you get around this in the code for the ichy? if i make a fixed model should i just do the same for this animation or should i just make it not be moved?
1.35 Ideas already! LoL (I know you mean 1.34).
I have seen an Ichy on land before but that was a bug. To be honest a fish is a fish why change it, it scares the hell out of me when its in the water already
:nyoron:
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

As i know that skidz wants to get 1.34 out without adding any complicated stuff anymore, i really mean 1.35 ;)

Also the name 'ichthyosaur' indicates that it is some kind of dinosaur, so i think it should either totally stay in water or not get stuck while trying to get out of the water and have a sun bath as it does now. xD
Image Image Image

Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:As i know that skidz wants to get 1.34 out without adding any complicated stuff anymore, i really mean 1.35 ;)

Also the name 'ichthyosaur' indicates that it is some kind of dinosaur, so i think it should either totally stay in water or not get stuck while trying to get out of the water and have a sun bath as it does now. xD
Ya see it just wants to eat curry with me.

But those things do scare the shit out of me.