Obsidian Update

Obsidian News Archive.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Obsidian Update

Post by skidz »

I would just like to mention that we have some more finalized images of the customizable hud in the screenshots section. On another note we would like to announce that we will be releasing a public beta in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
Mixon
Polygon
Polygon

Re: Obsidian Update

Post by Mixon »

skidz wrote:we will be releasing a public beta in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
Yes! YEEES! Point! I love you man. I'm a happy HeadCrab now.
Jedyny w swym rodzaju Mixon
KillaCam
Pixel

Post by KillaCam »

coo, looking forward to it
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Yay, to bad though. Synergy 2.0 releases soon. They're your big competition as long as sven's to ignorant to dump his damn 3.5 no one wants and work on a damn sequal. That's what you're making, right? A sven coop like mod?
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

Power-Mad wrote:Yay, to bad though. Synergy 2.0 releases soon. They're your big competition as long as sven's to ignorant to dump his damn 3.5 no one wants and work on a damn sequal. That's what you're making, right? A sven coop like mod?
Whats Synergy?. joking ;)

And we arnt exactly like svencoop, we have several other gamemodes we will be implementing. We just want to get a first release out asap.
Mixon
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Mixon »

skidz wrote:
Power-Mad wrote:Yay, to bad though. Synergy 2.0 releases soon. They're your big competition as long as sven's to ignorant to dump his damn 3.5 no one wants and work on a damn sequal. That's what you're making, right? A sven coop like mod?

And we arnt exactly like svencoop, we have several other gamemodes we will be implementing. We just want to get a first release out asap.
Buut... there will be something something like "hl_sp_portal" in SC? You know, I have never accomplished HL2 in a co-op mod :)
Jedyny w swym rodzaju Mixon
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

Mixon wrote:
skidz wrote:

Buut... there will be something something like "hl_sp_portal" in SC? You know, I have never accomplished HL2 in a co-op mod :)
Half-Life 1 was made to support coop a lot better than Half-Life 2 since originally you were suppose to be able to run through the game in coop. But Half-Life 2 isnt designed for coop at all so I dont think its possible. We will be setting up sections of the hl2 story for coop like coast, ravenholm, and the prison.