1.35 Released!

Obsidian News Archive.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Maestro Fénix wrote:i downloading the installer from the MegaUpload mirror and goes very slowww (140-200 kb/s).

Someone can create a mirror in MediaFire?
You could have taken cartman-2000 mirror..
It's way faster
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Zaralen
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Zaralen »

-=jerC=- wrote:
Maestro Fénix wrote:i downloading the installer from the MegaUpload mirror and goes very slowww (140-200 kb/s).

Someone can create a mirror in MediaFire?
You could have taken cartman-2000 mirror..
It's way faster
Torrents aren't the best option for everyone. Some ISPs throttle or block BitTorrent downloads.
Datastream
Donator
Donator

Post by Datastream »

1. Use Cartman-2000's direct download link.

2. It's super fast. It uses my full download speed which is 1.1 MB/s.

3. Thank you, Cartman.

Have fun playing everyone!
Ranka
Donator
Donator

Post by Ranka »

LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by LivingWithGames »

Well,i dont think if anyone already said this but here goes:

The OC installer does not install the custom playermodels because it takes to much time to load

That's why you guys put some especified player packs on the model releases section?
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Just read the news, jesus
TheSniperFan
Pixel

Post by TheSniperFan »

Zaralen wrote:Torrents aren't the best option for everyone. Some ISPs throttle or block BitTorrent downloads.
Then you should use a proper Client and set it up right. Ever heard of RC4-Encryption for Bittorrent. Vuze supports it. I don't know about the others.
Rufus
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Rufus »

I've run into a bug in Windows Server Edition with the 1.35 installer. Just wondering, when the bugs section will be reopened?
Am looking forward to getting my server back up and running, too.
Andrax17
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Andrax17 »

Rufus wrote:I've run into a bug in Windows Server Edition with the 1.35 installer. Just wondering, when the bugs section will be reopened?
i also have problem with my server, probably not the same.
in 1.34 it works fine but when i update it to 1.35 i get
"The Instruction at 0x####### referenced memory at 0x#######. The memory could not be 'read" error

but anyways, no need for solving it here if it goes too offtopic, just wanted to say. (maybe ive updated it wrongly, i dont know, tried to install clean copy of the server multiple times without success)
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Rufus wrote:I've run into a bug in Windows Server Edition with the 1.35 installer. Just wondering, when the bugs section will be reopened?
http://bugs.obsidianconflict.net/
Dominic
Donator
Donator

Post by Dominic »

amazing work Looks fun :)
cartman-2000
Polygon
Polygon

Post by cartman-2000 »

Andrax17 wrote:
i also have problem with my server, probably not the same.
in 1.34 it works fine but when i update it to 1.35 i get
"The Instruction at 0x####### referenced memory at 0x#######. The memory could not be 'read" error

but anyways, no need for solving it here if it goes too offtopic, just wanted to say. (maybe ive updated it wrongly, i dont know, tried to install clean copy of the server multiple times without success)
Maybe I should upload a rar/7z pack of the mod, it'll get you past any bugs you get in the installer.

[edit]
lol, it might be a good idea to release the mod first on bittorrent, until it goes on steam, even my mirror is getting raped a little, 350GB of bandwidth usage in the past 12 hours is pretty amazing. although it shouldn't be much of a problem if it doesn't keep up with that amount of bandwidth usage for more then a couple weeks.
[/edit]
TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by TESLA-X4 »

Warnink wrote:I was just wondering if anyone had working offsets for sourcemod that they would be willing to share? I'd find them myself but I wouldn't know where to start.
Well, I tried to find them, but it's proving to be a difficult task without either Linux binaries or the pdb. I have managed to locate and dump the CBasePlayer virtual table through guesswork, but without any symbol names, that list is pretty much useless anyway. Looks like we'll need to wait for Neico to update the list on the AlliedModders wiki.
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

how about you guys take a look into the installer which says on the server part: SourceMod

the folder structure that it provides is made for SourceMod 1.3+
cartman-2000
Polygon
Polygon

Post by cartman-2000 »

The OC offset/signature files for sourcemod are in the installer, but they don't have all of the offsets, for example it's missing a signature/offsets for temp entities, which some plugins need, a spray tracking one I have on my server needs it for it to work.

the signatures/offsets for the previous version of the mod which someone else came up with. I'm wondering if neico or someone else could update this with the correct signature offsets for this build of the mod.

Code: Select all

"Games"
{
	"obsidian"
	{
		"Offsets"
		{
			/* Offset into CBaseTempEntity constructor */
			"s_pTempEntities"
			{
				"windows"	"17"
			}
			"GetTEName"
			{
				"windows"	"4"
			}
			"GetTENext"
			{
				"windows"	"8"
			}
			"TE_GetServerClass"
			{
				"windows"	"0"
			}
		}

"Signatures"
		{
			"CBaseTempEntity"
			{
				"library"	"server"
				"windows"	"\x8B\xC1\x8B\x4C\x24\x04\xC7\x00\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x89\x48\x04\x8B\x15\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x89\x50\x08\xA3\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\xC2\x04\x00"
			}
		}
	}
}