Battlefield 2142 Weapon Reskins

Request prop/weapon models, mapping prefabs, map textures or texture replacements here.
TeHn00bGaMeR
Vertex
Vertex

Battlefield 2142 Weapon Reskins

Post by TeHn00bGaMeR »

I really like the look of BF2142 weapons and ive found a good bf2142 smg reskin for the mp7 already, but i would like to have all of the weapons reskinned as bf2142 weapons. i know theres no skin for all of em but as many as possible. heres a link to see what the weapons look like and what are their names: http://www.online-multiplayer.com/bf214 ... eapons.php (though they are just side views) you can probably find better pictures from somewhere. anyway, heres my model requests:

Pistol - Takao T20
Magnum - P33 Pereira
Smg - Turcotte Rapid SMG (this one i have already, but a redone one is always welcome)
AR2 - SCAR AR11 AR
Shotgun - Clark 15B
Crossbow - Park 52 (i just want new look for it, i dont care if i still see the bolts n crap)
Sniper - Morretti SR4
RPG - Mitchell SAAW 86
Grenade - FRG-1 Grenade
SLAM - RDX DemoPak
Uzi - Malkov RK-11 (i know this is somewhat unrealistic when dual wielding but id really be glad if you made this)

i also want to state that im a gamer, not a creator, so i dont know how hard is it to make all this, i assume its quite hard, and whetever it is or not, i would really appreciate if someone made this and i thank whoever does so, even if he/she doesnt manage to make it, i thank him/her for at least trying.

EDIT: you dont have to make all of em, you can make one and ill edit it off the list, and someone else can make another one. i really hope someone makes at least few of these and id be really glad if someone did.

another edit: id be nice if you could add battlefield 2142 hands
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Battlefield 2142 Weapon Reskins

Post by fug4life »

I would say those with any talent here are probably busy, you may have more luck on Facepunch getting people to make the skins.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
TeHn00bGaMeR
Vertex
Vertex

Re: Battlefield 2142 Weapon Reskins

Post by TeHn00bGaMeR »

aight, ill try there