TS players rejoice!! Great GarrysMod model pack found!

Request prop/weapon models, mapping prefabs, map textures or texture replacements here.
Rukifellth
Polygon
Polygon

TS players rejoice!! Great GarrysMod model pack found!

Post by Rukifellth »

Thoce who think of TS as TimeSplitters, you will rejoice!

I have found a massive pack on the web for GMod with a wooping 70 models (if I counted right).

To thoce who don't know TimeSplitters, imagine a game made by the guys who made Goldeneye64 and Perfect Dark, with the same style, play, feel, but... insane amount of craziness and oddities:

Robots, Ducks, Space Marines, Aliens, Martial Artists, Circus Freaks, Gangsters, Secret Agents, Redshirts, Super Villians and more fighting in a Chinese Restaurant with Flamethrowers, Bricks and Crossbows.

Perhaps these models would be great as player models in OC? :)

Here's the link for the pack: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Timesplitters_2.rar

Password: s84je32

And a pic of what you get:

From left to right:

Accountant, Aztec Warrior, Badass Cyborg, Bettleman, Big Tony, Braces, Captain Ash, Captain Night(?), Chassis Bot, Chastity Chase, Chinese Chef, The Colonel, Sgt.Cortez, The Cropolite, Jakob Crow, Drone Splitter, Dr.Peabody, Envirosuit, Fergal Stack, Gargoyle, Ghost, Gregor Lenko, Gretel MK-II, Hank Nova, Harry Tipper, Hector Baboso, Henchman, Hunchback of Notredame, Hybrid Mutant, The Impersonator, Insect Mutant, Ivor Baddic, Jake Fenton, Jacque de la Morte, Jebediah Crump, Jikki, Jungle Queen, Khallos, Kitten Celeste, Lady Jane, Leo Krupps, Leonid, Ilsa Nadir, Maiden, Male Trooper, Meezor Mox, Mikey Two-Guns, Milkbaby, Mr. Giggles, Mr. Underwood, Ninki, Nikolai, Ozor Mox, Reaper Splitter, Ring Mistress, Riot Officer, Sadako, Scourge Splitter, Sentrybot (?), Sergio, Sgt. Shivers, Slick Tommy, The Master, Trooper Black, Undead Priest, Viola, R-109, Crypt Zombie, Feeder Zombie, Sewer Zombie

Credit goes too:

Silverlan ( NPC's )
Nexus Elite ( Few rigs )
Acrono ( Gretel, R110 )
Me ( 50+ Rigs )
Skaarj ( 5 Rigs )
Henry Townshend ( Rigs )
F T ( Creating physbox's )
Bluedyeno ( Physbox and some compiles )
Omolong ( Compiles )
Rukifellth
Polygon
Polygon

Re: TS players rejoice!! Great GarrysMod model pack found!

Post by Rukifellth »

Hm, odd, thought there would be more commosion over Timesplitter models in Steam. :S
Sabre
prop_static
prop_static

Re: TS players rejoice!! Great GarrysMod model pack found!

Post by Sabre »

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm logged in so I might as well. I think the lack of interest is more due to people not wanting TS models in OC. I would like either a Viola player model, as well as others on this list. However, I don't want it enough to learn to do it myself, and don't want to ask someone else to do it for me. I already have an Elite from Halo to play as.

I'm thinking of trying my hand at 3D modeling again in the future, so maybe then, assuming it's simple enough, I will convert some of these. Ideally I'd do a NPC replacement mod, but I don't know how feasible that is for OC. Same with weapons. As fun as it would be to throw bricks at enemies, I'm not sure it would be worth the hassle.

Good find though.