My own HL2: EP3 Story

Talk about Valve games and mods.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

My own HL2: EP3 Story

Post by MegaSean45 »

Returning Characters: Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Isaac Kleiner, Arne Magnusson, Judith Mossman, Barney Calhoun, Dog (can be scene throughout the game catching up with Alyx and Gordon and then try to find his way to the Borealis before you), Lamarr (seen at the Combine Overworld at the crashed rocket, being a hero), Odessa Cubbage, Overwatch Voice (seen face to face), Rebels, Medics, Vortigaunts, Combine Advisors, Eli Vance (corpse), Uriah

New Characters: A Def character that Gabe talked about, York-Nyth (Combine leader), Antlion King, Xen Grunts (new allies), Elite Rebels (similar to the ODSTs in Halo), Rebel Engineers

Returning Weapons: Crowbar (duh!), Gravity Gun, Pistol, .357 Magnum, SMG, AR2, Shotgun, Crossbow, RPG, Grenades, SMG Grenades, Energy Balls

New Weapons: Tau Cannon (HL2 version), Combine Sniper Rifle, OICW, Super Pheropod Bugbait (from Antlion King that can control ALL types of Antlions), Strider Beam Cannon (similar to the Spartain Laser from Halo), Combine Grenade Launcher

(Note: Some of those new weapons may only be in the Combine Overworld)

Returning Enemies: Headcrabs, Fast Headcrabs, Poison Headcrabs, Zombies, Zombie Torsos, Fast Zombies, Fast Zombie Torsos, Poison Zombies, Zombines, Barnacles, Combine Soldiers, Combine Shotgunners, Combine Elites, Metro Police (survivors from City 17), Combine Dropships, Combine Gunships, Striders, Hunters, Scanners Type I (City Scanner), Scanners Type II (Shield Scanner), Manhacks, Rollermines, Hopper Mines, Combine Turrets, Ceiling Turrets, Ground Turrets, Combine APCs, Combine Helicopters, Antlions, Antlion Guards, Antlion Workers, Antlion Grubs, Antlion Guardians, Combine Cameras, Combine Snipers, Leeches, Houndeyes, Bullsquids, Ichthyosaurs

New Enemies: Crabsynths (in action), Mortarsynths (in action), Zombine Torsos, Rebel Model Zombies, Rebel Model Zombie Torsos, Elite Zombine Torsos, Shotgunner Zombine Torsos, Elite Zombines, Shotgunner Zombines, Elite Antlions, Buggers (Combine Robot Spiders), Combine Assassins, Scanner Type III (Wasteland Scanner), Elite Metrocops, Combine Wall Turrets, Combine Grunts (Soldiers that have more green in their color and hold OICWs), Overworld Combine Soldiers, Overworld Combine Elites, Overworld Assassins, Overworld Metrocops, Combine Tanks, Combine Honor Guards, Vortigaunt Slaves (vortigaunts controlled by the Combine)

Story:

CHAPTER 1:

Takes off from EP2 with Alyx sobbing on Eli, Gordon laying on the ground, and Dog just standing there doing nothing. Dr. Kleiner, Dr. Magnusson, and Uriah talk to Gordon and Alyx about what to do, and the dangers ahead. Alyx, Gordon, and a couple of Rebels fly off. Kill Combine trying to crash the plane (this is where the City Scanners pay off with their blinding abilities). Combine Advisor appears, CRASH! Rebels died, it's only Gordon, and Alyx.

CHAPTER 2:

Fight Antlions, and Zombies through the Arctic forests, and go through a Cave (antlion controlled).

CHAPTER 3:

Combine found out that Alyx, and Gordon survived the crash, and they try to hunt them again. Going through other Arctic areas, and a Rebel controlled Military base.

CHAPTER 4:

Alyx, and Gordon find a speed boat, and they use it to go through the freezing waters.

CHAPTER 5:

On your way to the Combine Base that holds a device that tries to sucks the Earth's air. This is where you meet the def character, and Odessa Cubbage.

CHAPTER 6:

Inside the large facility, and destroy the base, and destroying the air device.

CHAPTER 7:

Searching and destroying the Antlion King, so the Super Pheropod Bugbait can be found.

CHAPTER 8:

At Karken Base (a rebel base like Black Mesa East, and White Forest), search the Combine-controlled facility for Judith Mossman, and Barney Calhoun.

CHPATER 9:

Secure the Borealis from the Combines (and other enemies), so it can be operational for the massive, unbelievable ride to the Combine Overworld. Dr. Kleiner, and Dr. Magnusson catch up by flying a helicopter, and help Mossman get it online.

CHAPTER 10:

On your way to find the leader.

CHAPTER 11:

At the leader's Citadel. Search and destroy.

ENDING:

A massive party for Human Victory!

I have a Fake EP3 Gameplay on youtube, but it's nothing related to this, and it pretty much sucks. Once I finish all my other videos, and EP3 is still not even close to out, I'll remake the series. What does everyone think? 8)
Last edited by MegaSean45 on Sun May 16, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by LivingWithGames »

Mate,if Valve look at this,they will make some better ideas and/or update some of yours Chapters.

I really like it Mega.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

BiElGaMe wrote:Mate,if Valve look at this,they will make some better ideas and/or update some of yours Chapters.

I really like it Mega.
Thanks! :D
DisConnected
npc_hovering_assassin
npc_hovering_assassin

Post by DisConnected »

Yeah, its good, but too many chapters. Episode 2 will probably be only 5-9 chapters. You forgot the epic part where you save alyx from an advisor at the last second!
Oh, don't be such a baby. Episode 3 will come out.

*Turns to Archimedes*

No it won't.
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

DisConnected wrote:Yeah, its good, but too many chapters. Episode 2 will probably be only 5-9 chapters. You forgot the epic part where you save alyx from an advisor at the last second!
Typo report: You mean, Episode 3 will probably have 5-9 chapters? Well, I did more chapters, because why else is EP3 taking so long? Besides Left 4 Dead, Portal 2, and Team Fortress 2 updates.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Left4Dead and Team Fortress 2 wouldn't affect it as they're by different teams.
DisConnected
npc_hovering_assassin
npc_hovering_assassin

Post by DisConnected »

MegaSean45 wrote:
DisConnected wrote:Yeah, its good, but too many chapters. Episode 2 will probably be only 5-9 chapters. You forgot the epic part where you save alyx from an advisor at the last second!
Typo report: You mean, Episode 3 will probably have 5-9 chapters? Well, I did more chapters, because why else is EP3 taking so long? Besides Left 4 Dead, Portal 2, and Team Fortress 2 updates.
Reason it's taking so long is because they are updating the engine. In my opinion, I'd rather have them stall the Counter-Strike: Source update until episode 3 comes out, so they can update the engine to that first off.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

DisConnected wrote:
MegaSean45 wrote:
Reason it's taking so long is because they are updating the engine. In my opinion, I'd rather have them stall the Counter-Strike: Source update until episode 3 comes out, so they can update the engine to that first off.
Counter Strike is being updated by an external studio.
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

So far, I agree with everything Vasili has said in this thread.

And last I checked, Valve has always been behind tech-wise after HL2.