My rage over ch_createjeep!

Server Help/Discussion.
Rufus
Polygon
Polygon

My rage over ch_createjeep!

Post by Rufus »

Believe it or not, that title is to do with server config.

I've been searching for days now, and I've not managed to find anything, or do anything that for that matter, that will fix this issue.

I am, of course, talking about player's abilities to spawn Jeeps and Air-boats on my server.

I understand fully that this is intended functionality for the mod, since playing the story-mode, you'll need more than one Jeep.
But this isn't functionality I want on my server. (Especially not on oc_stadium, when there's barely enough room to move on foot anyway.)

So, I'm here to beg for an answer! Does anyone know how to remove this command, at least from users? (Though, admins probably won't need it anyway.)
I'm happy to take an answer in Source Pawn, I understand how the code works and can compile custom plug-ins to my server.
(Of course, that doesn't mean I won't by happy with any other answer. I'm at the point where I'm really not fussy.)
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

So you want to disable the ability for players to spawn vehicles?

You could just type this in the console:

Code: Select all

sv_cheats 0
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

^ What he said.

You can only spawn vehicles if the map allows. And if that is the case, then they can only spawn one at a time.

however if your server has cheats enabled or the map enables cheats then yes, it can be spammed.

Turn cheats off.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

even turning cheats off allows to spawn at least one (in some cases)

if you need an plugin to prevent it while having cheats enabled wait until the YaS server is back and i'm able to provide an download link
bigbusey
Vertex
Vertex

Post by bigbusey »

yes, something to block airboat and jeep spawning on non campaign maps and such would be great.

The cheat control sourcemod plugin isn't cutting it for me :(
~~~~~~~~~~~
SMOD OUTBREAK