[YaS] Cloud 9

In this Section you're able to ask different things related to our Official Servers (these include Servers hosted by the Team and approved Server Owners / Providers by the Team)
Forum rules
- Only talk about Offical Servers here, anything not related to those will be deleted without further notice
- New threads are moderated to prevent spam
- Start the Thead name with the following format (thing embraced within <> are placeholders): [<ServerName / Short Servername e.x. Official Server>] <Normal thread title>
failing to follow this will result in thread deletion without further notice!

- You're a Server Owner / Provider and want to apply as an Offical OC Server Provider / Owner to get access to exlusive features? Click here to Register
Remember that we won't just let everyone become a Offical one, we need to totally trust these and Providers like 21rus who host cracked servers totally aren't
Maestro Fénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: [YaS] Cloud 9

Post by Maestro Fénix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Wurger wrote:Alright, I can't find it in the server browser. Does that mean I have the wrong version of the game or anything?
It should appear, as it is one of the master servers (it is?).

Do you have 1.35 with the client hotfix, and all the games and the Source SDK Base 2007 updated to Steampipe?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

Wurger
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Wurger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Maestro Fénix wrote:
Wurger wrote:Alright, I can't find it in the server browser. Does that mean I have the wrong version of the game or anything?
It should appear, as it is one of the master servers (it is?).

Do you have 1.35 with the client hotfix, and all the games and the Source SDK Base 2007 updated to Steampipe?
I could join with the console, but no I can't find it in the server browser, neither can any of my friends (7).

Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

http://master.obsidianconflict.net

*sigh*

PS: Added Address to Main post and edited Fenix's Post

Edit: seems like valve's master server is being pretty busy lately, the master server browser falls back to my mysql solution every 2 requests or so...
and it seems like that I need to update the server to steampipe, it's receiving a troublesome message from the master server...

Well at least the server seems to be back on the list, let me know if that changes again...

Mangaman1001
Pixel

Post by Mangaman1001 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:29 pm

I can't connect to the server at all right now, it's not in the list and direct connecting doesn't work either. Is it still alive?