Map ideas

Discuss Certain Aspects of Mapping, Modeling, and Coding.
Nikita
Polygon
Polygon

Map ideas

Post by Nikita »

Hi, I have no ideas for maps, I know how to map etc... its just I have no ideas, so could some one give me an idea for a map.

Anthing will do.
ViralHatred
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by ViralHatred »

OC_Deep.

A Submarine has been stranded under the sea, most of the crew are dead/zombied. The players must escape to an escape pod/Mini sub at the top of the conning tower from the engine room with traps, doors, flooding, etc.

OC_ArcticVessel

Ice breaker stranded in Ice, Zombies/Aliens/Whatever attacking, must find parts to repair the radio, then find stuff to get a helicopter going and fly to a nearby outpost.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

not bad Viral, not bad.

Settings

I like the idea, of some street fighting then up through an office or whatever and along roof tops to an evac point? (I'm not so good at suggesting obj's etc).

I'm having a bit of a mental block right now, so I'll have a think over next day or two :)
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Nikita
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Nikita »

ViralHatred wrote:OC_Deep.

A Submarine has been stranded under the sea, most of the crew are dead/zombied. The players must escape to an escape pod/Mini sub at the top of the conning tower from the engine room with traps, doors, flooding, etc.

OC_ArcticVessel

Ice breaker stranded in Ice, Zombies/Aliens/Whatever attacking, must find parts to repair the radio, then find stuff to get a helicopter going and fly to a nearby outpost.
Oc Deep Sounds Nice
ViralHatred
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by ViralHatred »

Ratford, you could have it so water start rising after you blow open a door so you can like rush into the escape pod, the doors close and it heads to the surface and you can see those left behind get swamped with water! :P
Guhlius
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Guhlius »

I got an idea.. how about (after next patch) rebuilding the original enbattle of EP2. The one from the gametrailers u know? (i think launch teaser 5). In commentary they said i was too confusing for some gametesters. Well we are not some gametesters i'd say, we're better and we are more so i think it would be quite a lot of fun. But don't use the fog as shown in the trailer or the map will be unplayable ^^