Once again, I need help.

Discuss Certain Aspects of Mapping, Modeling, and Coding.
Post Reply
Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:52 am

I have no clue whether we can post topics about Gmod, but can somebody make a Player Model from the Kanade Tachibana that's on OC for Gmod? I can only use her ragdoll.

User avatar
LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Location: Peruibe , SP , Brazil

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by LivingWithGames » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 am

There's a mesark page for that model,I think we already spoken about this model,Kafei.I'm too lazy to search the topic now,F0x or Key point it out here soon.

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 am

BiElGaMe wrote:There's a mesark page for that model,I think we already spoken about this model,Kafei.I'm too lazy to search the topic now,F0x or Key point it out here soon.
Oh, I found the model, and I use it on OC, but can only use it as a ragdoll on Gmod.

User avatar
LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Location: Peruibe , SP , Brazil

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by LivingWithGames » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:58 am

Now I remember,you got it actually right,the ragdoll of that model is found on garrysmod.org but no playermodel actually.

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 am

BiElGaMe wrote:Now I remember,you got it actually right,the ragdoll of that model is found on garrysmod.org but no playermodel actually.
No, got it from the original site

User avatar
LivingWithGames
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Location: Peruibe , SP , Brazil

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by LivingWithGames » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Kafei88 wrote:
BiElGaMe wrote:Now I remember,you got it actually right,the ragdoll of that model is found on garrysmod.org but no playermodel actually.
No, got it from the original site
Sorry got confused there.Good thing you found it for yourself.

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 pm

BiElGaMe wrote:
Kafei88 wrote:
BiElGaMe wrote:Now I remember,you got it actually right,the ragdoll of that model is found on garrysmod.org but no playermodel actually.
No, got it from the original site
Sorry got confused there.Good thing you found it for yourself.
Yeah, that one guy provided a link

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:00 am

So, can you get Keychain, or someone who might know how to make OC Player Modes into Gmod Player Models, please?

User avatar
Maestro Fénix
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Maestro Fénix » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Kafei88 wrote:So, can you get Keychain, or someone who might know how to make OC Player Modes into Gmod Player Models, please?
Use the search. Decompile the model and change the animations for the Gmod animations.
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Image
Steam photos | Steam videos


Image

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Maestro Fénix wrote:
Kafei88 wrote:So, can you get Keychain, or someone who might know how to make OC Player Modes into Gmod Player Models, please?
Use the search. Decompile the model and change the animations for the Gmod animations.
I tried that, but ended up playing as Kleiner, on solo, might I add. Though, thanks for trying to help.

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Maestro Fénix wrote:
Kafei88 wrote:So, can you get Keychain, or someone who might know how to make OC Player Modes into Gmod Player Models, please?
Use the search. Decompile the model and change the animations for the Gmod animations.
I decompiled it, but it nearly was successful, it used to be the problem were the PM turned into Kleiner instead, now there is no model.

User avatar
Maestro Fénix
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Maestro Fénix » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Kafei88 wrote: I decompiled it, but it nearly was successful, it used to be the problem were the PM turned into Kleiner instead, now there is no model.
Since the problem is on Gmod i recommend you follow this: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=764320
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Image
Steam photos | Steam videos


Image

Kafei88
Polygon
Polygon
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Kafei88 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Maestro Fénix wrote:
Kafei88 wrote: I decompiled it, but it nearly was successful, it used to be the problem were the PM turned into Kleiner instead, now there is no model.
Since the problem is on Gmod i recommend you follow this: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=764320
I will try this out, any way it'll work on Mac?

User avatar
Maestro Fénix
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Once again, I need help.

Post by Maestro Fénix » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Kafei88 wrote:
Maestro Fénix wrote:
Kafei88 wrote: I decompiled it, but it nearly was successful, it used to be the problem were the PM turned into Kleiner instead, now there is no model.
Since the problem is on Gmod i recommend you follow this: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=764320
I will try this out, any way it'll work on Mac?
If Gmod works in Mac, why this shouldnt work?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Image
Steam photos | Steam videos


Image

Post Reply