The fact that their creators gave to their stuff a CC License was a bless, because it speeds me making my map (i have to do now only two or three models), with their textures and models, but then, i fall again in the argue about custom content:
- Quality stuff.
- Able to be used, distributed and modified due the CC License.
- Is ready to be used.
- (In most of the cases) It rises the visuals of the map, and auments the integration of the players in the plot of the map.
- The size of the total custom content could rise a lot (and we know what happens with the maps that has more of 60MB of size).
- Probably it would lose any opportunity to be an official map.
- Problems with other people if they use them too (overwrite/dispersion of the files, since OC can´t mount BM).
- (Not realist?) There would be an argue about if it would be legit use the content of another mods to improve a mod.