Sonic playermodels (re-arrangement needed for OC)

Obsidian Conflict Playermodels go here.
*Freezorg*
Polygon
Polygon

Post by *Freezorg* »

JigglyWiggly wrote:
*Freezorg* wrote:The black eyed one?
What black eyed one?
Sonic the hedgehog used to have black eyes, when his games were good, back in 1990-1998Image
I can see a little brown around.
Sure, we can recolor the eyes, but I hope you aren't suggesting we have an overweight Sonic playermodel...
Oh and the Sonic playermodel in the pack in the OP has eyes that glow in the dark. Pretty cool effect.
And Sonic Adventure(1999) was pretty good...
Sponsored by Nissan and Citroen
JigglyWiggly
Banned

Post by JigglyWiggly »

Sonic Adventure is 1998 in Japan :) Which honestly was his last good game, I didn't like the second one that much, though it was decent.
Agares
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Agares »

first was GODLY superior wih the re-release, great game
What Happens when you get scared half to death twice?

What? Huh? A Wahbash Cannonball you say?
*Freezorg*
Polygon
Polygon

Post by *Freezorg* »

JigglyWiggly wrote:Sonic Adventure is 1998 in Japan :) Which honestly was his last good game, I didn't like the second one that much, though it was decent.
Yeah, I didn't like the linearity of the second one. And I hate Shadow.
Wolvie
Banned

Post by Wolvie »

Personally I do love to see sonic models in OC.

The main reason I played games where for the ability to use costum models...

for one who said why OC should not include Sonic.

Svencoop had it, and it was very appreciated.

I am sure many OC users will love Sonic models in OC itself. (I want it too).
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

As much of a Sonic fan I may be, am I the only one who thinks putting Sonic in OC would be utterly stupid?
Deathy
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by Deathy »

Keychain wrote:As much of a Sonic fan I may be, am I the only one who thinks putting Sonic in OC would be utterly stupid?
That is clrearly a subjective opinion. Some people think that all those anime player models don't fit into OC.. and that is quite intelligible, just like your thought about the sonic model.
oc_28-seconds-later_b2 (90% - on halt)
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

I know it's an opinion you twit, too bad the anime player models are already in OC. Sonic models just look plain stupid and are too short, this would be like adding Mario playermodels, it just would just suck.

I don't need your "durhp its just an opinion" speech.
*Freezorg*
Polygon
Polygon

Post by *Freezorg* »

Keychain wrote: this would be like adding Mario playermodels, it just would just suck.
I'm not a mario fan, but what if I was, and I wanted Mario playermodels in? Sure, you think it's stupid. But other people probably don't.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

It's stupid. It's more unfitting then our current playermodel packs due to all the non-human characteristics that our other models pretty much have.

Okay, I'll admit I think I rather Mario playermodels then Sonic, I love them both but Mario just a tiny bit more now that Sonic is pretty much, well.. dead.

And hey, if the people who actually make playermodels for OC think it's stupid, then it won't get done. Seeing as no models AT ALL are getting done now anyway as it is.
Wolvie
Banned

Post by Wolvie »

Lets just keep it like that: You dont like that model? Dont install it, yo wont see it...

Its very simple. Others do like to use those models.

Lucario doesnt fit in, yet I use. Same goes for star fox, people use, also the anime, People use them, because they want more characters to play as.

It only goes to see that the OC comminuty is going forward by giving these thigns to the fans of OC. Without them, bring the models here, we would need to play with the same models over and over again, and for those, who like to have a charistic thingy, models are cool.
Deathy
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by Deathy »

Keychain wrote:I know it's an opinion you twit, too bad the anime player models are already in OC. Sonic models just look plain stupid and are too short, this would be like adding Mario playermodels, it just would just suck.

I don't need your "durhp its just an opinion" speech.
oh, not so gentle... please. its so kind that you call me a twit. :roll:
Anyways, the anime models are not in OC, they're still optional as far as I know, and have to be downloaded manually, because there are, as I already said, people who dont like Anime at all and it wouldn't be fair shipping anime models with oc while ignoring other peoples ideas on character models for OC. And that's totally not the case because there's actually more non-Anime stuff in that big model pack than there is anime-stuff.
It's just the thing, that you were ignoring other peoples ideas while enforcing yours as a general opinion. That's the thing that was bugging me, I sure didn't want to make a "durhp its just an opinion" speech.

Deathy
oc_28-seconds-later_b2 (90% - on halt)
*Freezorg*
Polygon
Polygon

Post by *Freezorg* »

Deathy, are you German or Portuguese? You have the [PT] tag on Steam, but here it says you're German.
RocketRunner
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by RocketRunner »

I don't care for fraking Sonic models.
If you're going to release them, then just do it so I can download the damn things.
It's just a god-damn opinion and bunch of models. No need to get uppity about it.
I usually run from rockets.
Pretty straightforward.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Deathy wrote:Deathy
Don't put your name at the end of a damn paragraph like you've just sent a very angry letter to Valve complaining about Left 4 Dead 2. I used to do that when I was like fraking 12 because I thought it made me look c00l n ofishul.

The anime playermodels come in with a lot of other models that people want to have, such as metrocops, Master Chief, etc. No one wants to go through the lengths of taking the anime playermodels out of the packs just to avoid seeing them, trust me, I made a thread on Facepunch and that's exactly what they told me.

Sonic playermodels would be short, and extremely attention-grabbing, even more then our current anime models because the anime ones look SOMEWHAT human-like. All right? I mean, I guess I'm making a bigger deal over this then I should, but I'm imagining what this is going to look like in my head and it looks retarded. But whatever, make the shitty models so I can insult anyone who uses them. That's how I'll take this in.