OC Working on Source SDK

Need Help? The Day isnt going so well on the Mapping front?
DoctorHax
Pixel

Post by DoctorHax »

Don't worry, man! We helped each other at times in need. It's the least I can do. Oh, and thanks for the welcome, but you welcomed me already, lol!
Hi, I'm Doctor Hax! You may have heard me from Gmod Idiot Box, the guy who says "HAAAAAAAX" then a computer gets thrown. STAY AWAY FROM HACKS! I'm watching, always watching!
Secone
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Secone »

Wait, you need to be a little bit more specific with the question, you set up Source SDK so on the Source 2007 engine thing, you've set it to Obsidian Conflict and then started up Hammer, right? I don't exactly know what you were saying happened afterwards, maybe pics could help
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

Follow the wiki except edit the gameconfig in 2007 folder instead of the ob folder in the sourcesdk bin. In the sdk menu it should appear under Source 2007, not 2009.

I answered this question 4 times recently and you made two threads about this, which is why I'm aggravated. Not to mention your english is barely comprehensible because you try too hard to "joke".

Can I ask why your language skills are so bad? If there is a reason, such as engish being a second language, I would be much more kind.

EDIT: Apparently the wiki has been updated. If you follow it, everything should work.
Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

:nyoron:
MegaSean45
prop_static
prop_static

Post by MegaSean45 »

ATTENTION: I found my problem, and oc_testyourskills is already in development. I'm on to the prop stage. =) RESPECT!