Free (Permanent) map hosting.

Release your amazing Map creations here!
Katana9000
Pixel

Free (Permanent) map hosting.

Post by Katana9000 »

I've found it quite sad that most maps here have dead links. So I'm offering permanent hosting for all co-op maps here. Just drop a reply here with a link to your temp. hosting and I'll upload it for you.

Thank you,
Kazuhiro

PS: Gigar I just noticed you also browse these forums. Let me know if you want me to host a server for a clan get together on obsidian.
Todod
Vertex
Vertex

Re: Free (Permanent) map hosting.

Post by Todod »

Katana9000 wrote:I've found it quite sad that most maps here have dead links. So I'm offering permanent hosting for all co-op maps here. Just drop a reply here with a link to your temp. hosting and I'll upload it for you.

Thank you,
Kazuhiro

PS: Gigar I just noticed you also browse these forums. Let me know if you want me to host a server for a clan get together on obsidian.
ok what is temp? i would like the hosting
OBSIDIAN CONFLICT FOREVER
Fane447
Vertex
Vertex

Re: Free (Permanent) map hosting.

Post by Fane447 »

Todod wrote:
Katana9000 wrote:I've found it quite sad that most maps here have dead links. So I'm offering permanent hosting for all co-op maps here. Just drop a reply here with a link to your temp. hosting and I'll upload it for you.

Thank you,
Kazuhiro

ok what is temp? i would like the hosting
He means that you power a link of your map on rapidshare or something and he will download and upload to his host.