oc_umizuri_e, horror, quest, rocks, hanhack, zerog

Release your amazing Map creations here!
nefarious
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by nefarious »

Thanks for releasing this.
King Gojinn
Vertex
Vertex

Post by King Gojinn »

I'm noticing that oc_rocks crashes alot. My friend and I played it on his server, and it kept randomly crashing, nothing to do with weapons, since we werent even firing yet lol. We were standing around eating lmao
Tofu
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Tofu »

It's because rocks has a leak, so it eats up more resources than it should.

I love the manhacks in that map though. :D Even though they're a bastard to actualy hit.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Joe's hl2dm maps work perfectly its just something with the mod on his maps, the one's were you spawn in the water and it teleports you to the start witch are messed up, all joe needs todo is edit all of his maps from hl2dm and get rid of that water thing at start and you would have 30 more diesent coop maps!
destu
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by destu »

[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:Joe's hl2dm maps work perfectly its just something with the mod on his maps, the one's were you spawn in the water and it teleports you to the start witch are messed up, all joe needs todo is edit all of his maps from hl2dm and get rid of that water thing at start and you would have 30 more shitty coop maps!
Fixed.
Kinhoshi
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by Kinhoshi »

In my opinion, I think the JSC maps are quite fun.
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

destu wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:Joe's hl2dm maps work perfectly its just something with the mod on his maps, the one's were you spawn in the water and it teleports you to the start witch are messed up, all joe needs todo is edit all of his maps from hl2dm and get rid of that water thing at start and you would have 30 more shitty coop maps!
Fixed.
your an asshole.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

I dont understand the water thing...